Daz To Blender Bridge

Okay, so I read all the instructions on how to install the Blender Bridge in Daz, and no Scripts button or Refresh button appears at the top like the articles say. I wonder if something changed in v. 4.21 of Daz Studio?

I looked in the Blender forum, and couldn't find anything about doing this either.

What am I doing wrong?

As always, the help you guys and gals provide is much appreciated. - Bill

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,256

Look in the File menu under Send To.

• marcelle19marcelle19 Posts: 159
    edited February 2023

Gordig said:

Look in the File menu under Send To.

Thank you. Does Blender install in app/data? I can't find the path in Programs. Also, when I go to install the plug-in for the bridge, it says there will be a Scripts in the path name ...Appdata/Roaming/BlenderFoundation/Blender2.93/scripts/addons - but the infor ends at .../config for me.

Post edited by marcelle19 on
  • Gordig said:

Look in theFile menu under Send To.

Okay, I downloaded and installed Blender 3.4, and there is a Scripts folder under...username/appdata, but the “Import-Export: DazToBlender”under Preferences-Addons in the Blender Preferences menu does not show.

This is supposed to be almost plug-n-play easy. It's frustrating.

• Use Diffeomorphic instead of Daz to Blender Bridge. You'll find info for that in the Blender forum or google diffeomorphic blender and download it there. 

• benniewoodell said:

Use Diffeomorphic instead of Daz to Blender Bridge. You'll find info for that in the Blender forum or google diffeomorphic blender and download it there.

Thanks. I'll have to check that out. :)