Christopher Reeve for G9 WIP

GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
edited February 2023 in The Commons

I know I could probably just transfer my G8M morph, but then the redistribution would get tricky, since it relies partially on Daz-owned morphs.  They can't be used themselves because it's a new figure, but they can't be baked into the character shape either, because I think that would violate copyright.  Plus, I suspected that I might be able to improve the likeness even further on the latest figure.

Anyway, after a couple days of dial-spinning and custom morphing, I have a draft that I consider worth sharing.  As I continue to tinker with it, I welcome any comments, be they positive or constructively critical.

Post edited by Gregorius on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

off to a good start

• GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
    edited February 2023

Thanks!  Here's a re-render from the same angle after some tweaks, plus a slightly more interesting view.

Clark_Filmic.jpg
    900 x 900 - 522K
    Clark2_Filmic.jpg
    900 x 900 - 508K
  • Defnitely recognizable. Nice work.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

I think your next step would be to learn how to texture and use photos to create a skin texture set that looks like his. Luckily those movies use a lot of makeup so that will make your task much easier.

edited February 2023

Thanks for the feedback, guys!  Here are some test renders of what just might be the final or near-final draft, unless I've suddenly veered off-course and couldn't tell.

Nonesuch00, my focus is on the shaping, since I doubt I'll ever have the dexterity for texturing to be a feasible option for me.  The best I can do is manipulate merchant resources in Photoshop.

Clark_Filmic.jpg
    900 x 900 - 535K
    Clark2_Filmic.jpg
    900 x 900 - 520K
  • Image width max is 800 px on the forum, so if the image is larger, it will force the width to 800 px, but leave the length which is why some images look elongated.

Long overdue update!