On Sale NOW - Divination for Poker Play (Commercial)

FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897
edited September 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hey All!

After a bit of a delay doing research, I am happy to say that Divination for Poker Play will be headed to the store soon. This is a texture and pose add-on set for FeralFey's Poker Play that converts the cards to the entire Rider Waite tarot deck (and yes, I did the legal research and have all my ducks in order before anyone says anything) and turns the poker chips into hand-painted rune on wooden disks. There are also four 2-person vignette poses for Genesis 2 Males, Genesis 2 & 3 Females and they're designed so that you can mix and match between the models.

I hope you all like!

edited to add: It's finally in the store. Here's the link to it in my store.

Main_Promo.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Pop_Up_04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 582K
Pop_Up_06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 640K
Pop_Up_07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by FeralFey on

Comments

• A proper Rider-Waite set? Excellent — I'll try to fit it in between all my sale purchases.  wink

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Looks interesting, will definitely check it out.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited September 2015

Now THIS looks interesting! I don't recall seeing any set anyplace that deal with tarot reading and stone casting , great idea Feral.

Post edited by Vhardamis on
  • Tarot cards and runes? I foresee a purchase in my future.

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897

Here's some peeks at the cards...

Pop_Up_01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 853K
    Pop_Up_02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Pop_Up_03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • Digital Tarot cards and associated poses? I'm all over this!!

--MW

Heads-up! The release is just around the corner.

• Holy Cow Feral I just reliased I have the deck you based this off of! I've had it for decades was one of the very first I acquired in my teenage years, that is so awesome. As if I wasnt going to buy it before.

• Durn it, I never picked up the poker set because I had a couple of them already, and it's in the non-sale window now.  I'll have to wishlist them both and pick them up on the next sale.  I'll get them eventually, I can make use of a tarot set with the characters I use.

Durn it, I never picked up the poker set because I had a couple of them already, and it's in the non-sale window now.  I'll have to wishlist them both and pick them up on the next sale.  I'll get them eventually, I can make use of a tarot set with the characters I use.

I'm surprised to see that Poker Play wasn't put on sale. I've written marketing and have asked them to put it on sale, or at least give me an explanation. I'll keep you posted when I find something out. 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Yeah, I checked and it's still new, released July 31.

Dang it. Sorry about that folks. I thought it would be outside that 60 day new car smell for Poker Play. Oh well... I'm sure in a few more days it will be no longer a "new release" and available for sale pricing.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

Yeah, I used to do 'readings' for friends, using the Celtic Cross style with my hippie mother's old (as in really old feeling) Rider-Waite (or RWS) Tarot, and her box for it which was an aged hand-carved wooden chest-like box with an also aged green felt interior sized just for the cards.  Of course I didn't believe, so I mostly used knowledge of my friends that folks didn't think I had, along with a few intentional misses, to make them think the cards were amazing.

...just like the professionals. devil

Love the set; glad the rights are available so you could make it!

--  Morgan

Just a head's up - FeralFey's Poker Play is on sale for the catch-up sale going on right now. For those of you who were unable to purchase it when Divination was released, now is the time to pick it up.

• Hmm, talking about yourself in the third person. The auguries say that is a sign of a desire to conquer all of Europe.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Lol Richard. Thanks Feral. So glad the poker play went on sale. I picked up both sets. :) 

• Got my copy of both also, thanks.

• Wasn't able to get thr original went it went live, but because both went on sale, had to snap them up. :)

Seriously, thank you for giving us the ability to do artistic renders of not just tarot readings, but such great poses which also include them.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Got it.

Played with it.

Thanks to everyone who picked up one or more of the sets (Reds, SpottedKitty, et al). I am grateful for your patronage. I'm also really glad that FeralFey's Poker Play (the actual title of the product, Richard, all desires for world domination aside cheeky) was put on sale for you all. 

And thankyou, Xenomorphine. I'm pleased you like the poses. I think it gives added value to a prop product if there are poses to expand its utillity - if only to give people a starting point for their own poses with the prop. As long as I build props, I will always include poses for them. wink

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Just noticed a slight glitch with the card spread poses. All the face-down cards are OK, but all the face-up ones are flipped in such a way as to be just a little bit below the ground plane. It's especially noticeable with the "Full Deck" morph turned up for a block of cards.

Whups, another one — all the spread poses except the Celtic Crosses have a block of cards hovering a finger's width above a single card.

Well crud. Sorry about that. I will check it out. If there is a problem, I will get it fixed.