Frozen Secret Mountain Base (Commercial)

Currently, I'm working on an environment set called the Frozen Secret Mountain Base.

You will get an assortment of buildings and frozen Mountain props to create your own scene like these.

Test1.jpg
2000 x 1125 - 723K
Test2.jpg
2000 x 1125 - 1M
Test3.jpg
2000 x 1125 - 993K

Comments

• Interesting. How much of the stuff in the images will be in the package. Will the 6 wheel truck be included?
  • thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited February 2023

myotherworld said:

Interesting. How much of the stuff in the images will be in the package. Will the 6 wheel truck be included?

That truck is already available as part of: https://www.daz3d.com/the-hammerhead-x7a-explorer-starship

Ciao

TD

Post edited by thd777 on
  • This looks really nice.

• Thanks. Yea, the truck prop is part of another product I have listed already like thd777 said.

What is included are all the buildings, antennas, dish. The Mountains and I will see what else I can add. Currently, I'm updating the buildings a bit more. I want to make them look a bit more cold, so I'm putting a layer of snow on them to give that extra cold look.

I'll post a render soon on the updates. :)

• acharyapolinaacharyapolina Posts: 726
    edited February 2023

Here are 2 renders showing the updated buildings with snow. All snow is on a material so can be easily turned on and off.

Test4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Test5.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 933K
    Post edited by acharyapolina on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

That looks c-c-c-cold. Will the snow on the buildings be removable? The other buildings were more epic to me, though not very secret.

• Yes snow is all removable. :D