After Midnight Club - camera problem

Hi all. There is a product - https://www.daz3d.com/after-midnight-club
Everything is fine, I like it very much, but I can not understand one thing. When looking through Perspective View in iray or rendering it is dark. Cameras that are loaded into the scene are fine, but that's as long as you don't move them. Create your camera - also darkness.
What can be the problem?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,637

Because there's a Prop with 'wrong' settings on its surface... Select 'Ceiling' prop, go to Surfaces pane ~ There's a 'Glass' surface, change 'Transmitted Color' to black, 'SSS Amount' to 0. That'll be fine~

• SARMATSARMAT Posts: 35

crosswind said:

Because there's a Prop with 'wrong' settings on its surface... Select 'Ceiling' prop, go to Surfaces pane ~ There's a 'Glass' surface, change 'Transmitted Color' to black, 'SSS Amount' to 0. That'll be fine~

It worked. Thank you very much. 

• DannyDanny Posts: 8

I got the same problem and fixed it the way described. But there is still another bug. The walls also turn black sometimes depending on camera/viewport position and angle.

Screenshot_1.png
    1494 x 840 - 2M
    Screenshot_2.png
    1487 x 830 - 3M
    Screenshot_3.png
    1475 x 829 - 1M
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,637
    edited February 25

Danny said:

I got the same problem and fixed it the way described. But there is still another bug. The walls also turn black sometimes depending on camera/viewport position and angle.

Right... Try selecting that Walls prop, Surfaces pane, Ceramic1 surface, change value in slot "Coat IOR" in between 1.15 ~ 1.30. Then orbit the View to check if it's OK.

SNAG-2024-2-25-0011.png
    2019 x 1312 - 3M
    Post edited by crosswind on