where is the rest of her outfit?

http://www.daz3d.com/fire-hazard-for-genesis-2-female-s

to fight the fire she needs to protect those assets

Comments

• Depends on the fire she's putting out.

• Depends on the fire she's putting out.

well if she is grabbing the hose in that she is starting one

• Fires always been burnin since the worlds been turnin

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664

Those heels look awfully flat for the job at hand.

• As long as she gets sprinklers started ...

• maybe she can do an addon pack for those wanting our firies to slide down not swing on the pole cheeky

• Apparently the fire started at the laundry and only half her wash was done....

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,864

At least shes gonna die super hot.

• *sings* goodness gracious great balls of fire

• Toyen said:

At least shes gonna die super hot.

laugh

If she was wearing high heels she could run out of the building faster.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited September 2015

Greetings,

[...edited... :) ]

1. It's just a translation of the idea with fantasy armor that exposing the midriff and arms increases your armor class.  Adapt that to fire fighting, and presumably a bare belly gives +10 Fire Resistance.
      1. Q: If that's true, then why aren't the pants just 'panties of +5 Fire Resistance'?
      2. A: Well, I never!  You just want an excuse to leer at our hard working volunteer fire-fighters!  Go, gw'an, beat it, we're trying to have a rational gaming conversation here!

or...

1. It's purely scientific; like walking on hot coals in socks will result in your feet being terribly burned, but walking in bare feet the sweat layer vaporizes and protects your foot.  Similarly, having bare arms and tummy keeps those parts MOST protected.
      1. Q: If that's true, then why aren't the pants just 'fire fighter panties'?
      2. A: Well, I never!  You just want an excuse to leer at our hard working volunteer fire-fighters!  Go, gw'an, beat it, we're trying to have a rational scientific conversation here!

--  Morgan

All this fascination with leather and lace
    Is just the smoke from another fire

-- Sheena Easton, Strut

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited September 2015
    CypherFOX said:
    1. It's just a translation of the idea with fantasy armor that exposing the midriff and arms increases your armor class.  Adapt that to fire fighting, and presumably a bare belly gives +10 Fire Resistance.

OK, I'm following you. What's next? We already have nuns, cops, schoolgirls,teachers,office ladies, librarians, nurses, doctors...

Who's magically protected midriff has yet to be exposed? Inquiring minds want to know.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

OK, I'm following you. What's next? We already have nuns, cops, schoolgirls,teachers,office ladies, librarians, nurses, doctors...

Who's magically protected midriff has yet to be exposed? Inquiring minds want to know.

Greasemonkeys, plumbers, telephone repairmen, cooks, Apple store employees, Walmart greeters...

wink

--  Morgan

• inspiration for Bobbie she did a very good job on the bits of this outfit she made I must say, decent soles on boots nice pockets, it's just incomplete, hey there is even a bra!
  • CypherFOX said:

Greetings,

Greasemonkeys, plumbers, telephone repairmen, cooks, Apple store employees, Walmart greeters...

wink

--  Morgan

Erm, Walmart Greeters are usually in their 80's.  I'll pass on the midriff on that one surprise

• CypherFOX said:

Greetings,

wink

--  Morgan

ermahgerd, I meant to have maids/cooks in there, but the rest are new ideas to me at least...

I'm with Dio, passing on the greeters...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

At this rate we'll have plumbers showing their butt-cracks.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Note that the outfit is called "Fire Hazard", not "Fire Fighter".  I think the name is accurate, particularly if someone of the appropriate sexual orientation is working with flammable materials when she walks by.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2015

This side of the pond we call that Builders Cleavage

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Chohole said:

This side of the pond we call that Buliders Cleavage

Yep. And in my part of the U.S., we call it Plumbers Cleavage... very similar terms. :D

I'm going to refrain from comment on the outfit itself, though. I'll only get myself in trouble. :)

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

lol...just reading some of the comments made about this outfit.  Very funny indeed.  Thanks for the laffs :-)

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

I'd settle for a sexy male firefighter option... Maybe it already exists?

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    Redz said:

Drop the bra and autofit to G2M.  That should work.laugh

(Honestly, if you can find a decent Firefighter's coat that will autofit over it, the bottom half works fine.)

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459
    Redz said:

Drop the bra and autofit to G2M.  That should work.laugh

(Honestly, if you can find a decent Firefighter's coat that will autofit over it, the bottom half works fine.)

The thought did occur to me and if the coat came with, I'd buy it. But with no return on Rev items I'd like to see how it autofits to the men first 

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159

down side... down side... hmmmm... I coulda' sworn there'd be one....

Nope!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

It's a real shame, because there are no firefighter outfits I can see in the store, except for an old M4 set.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited September 2015

It is a ridiculous outfit..

Everyone knows 3d firefighters look like this:

Post edited by Scavenger on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,621

...with a bit of mix & match I wonder if you can layer it over a T shirt and then layer a coat over the top?  Hmmm have to look around for a freebie fireman's jacket.

• JennKJennK Posts: 834

Hey if it auto fits to G2M well we could do a firefighter calendar. laugh

• The groin area looks problematic for me with a guy render. It is very low cut and might look funky.