Workflow for efficient use of LAMH 2 Iray Catalyzer characters?

So, I'm attempting to make a scene with Felidae by AM characters, which by the way, look amazing.

The issue is that since I bought and installed the LAMH 2 Iray Catalyzer, even though I have a Ryzen 9 3900x with 64 gigs of ram + an RTX 4090, DAZ Studio slows to a crawl and has even crashed a couple times (something that almost never happens otherwise).

When I tried using Felidae by AM before I installed LAMH 2 Catalyzer, it worked like any other DAZ character, no performance issues at all.

From that I can deduce that what I would really need is to just get scene composed how I want it and then add or enable LAMH 2 Catalyzer only when I'm ready to render.

What's the most efficient way to do that? Is there some kind of toggle somewhere I didn't notice?

Comments

• I've had this happen a few times. Have you tried safe mode? It crashes more often if I put three or more in a scene. Safe mode usually works well. You can lower density in LAMH Catalyer might help.

Safe Mode.png
    1920 x 1080 - 459K
  • DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 410

I'm willing to try that but really, I think the optimal solution for me is to just turn it off until I'm ready to render.

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 410

I tried safe mode and it just keeps crashing.