RRRR "Stupid is as stupid does" entries only thread

TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

This is where we put entries and entries only for for RRRR Stupid is as stupid does render contest.

Enter tag and entry number, title, a short 7 lines maximum description and the image.

Example:

Tag: Jack#01

Tequila all nighter at the PA Summit

After a long night Tequila shotting and beer drinking, they decide to play blind dart, and the famous line "Here, hold my beer" is heard.

Comments

• Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316

ROTFL!!!! What can I say. Life is like a box of chocolates! This one is going to be special. Wait, I can't say that!

• Tag: Jim #1

Drunk Westerners: Pranking Goes Hospital

Logan and Colin attempt to fulfil a drunken dare while sociopathic Blake watches on and laughs as Colin crashes and burns. All this is to the annoyance and disgust of a local worker who is, for some unknown reason, piloting a heavy vehicle through a picturesque historic location.

twinkle-toes1.jpg
    1920 x 1280 - 879K
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,648

tag:luci45 #1
    The Winzigblöd Brothers New Circus
    The Winzigblöd brothers were mostly pleased with the turnout of applicants for their new circus.  Heinz wasn't sure about the cats. 

circus acts.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 821K
  • SasjeSasje Posts: 835

Tag:Sasje#01

Wrong ingredient

- Look what you do you used the wrong ingredient

You Shrink me and almost broke the windows

Please read the inceptions first or  soon you will blow up the house

RRRR 1 Sept 2015.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 354K
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

Tag: Totte #1

Tom's stagnite

The famous last words of Tom "Derek, can you hit the bottle?"

• Tag Joe Webb #1

Cowboy Fairies Won't You Come Out Tonight?

"Hey you guys! Watch me bean that leaping.. leper.. lepord-doctorist right in the haid!", said Dixie, while the somewhat less drunk Callahan Boys watched with a mix of shock and awe. Lepidopterists (butterfly collectors) and druk cowpoke faires just don't mix.

Cowboy_fairies.jpg
    1280 x 791 - 806K
    edited September 2015

tag: luci45 #2
    Buffolo Bart's Wild West Show
    Buffalo Bart McKennna, grand-nephew of Buffalo Bill Cody, put together a wild west show of sorts and brought it to the streets of London. "My uncle's arena show that he did here in 1897 was just too tame," he said. His publicist Greta Krullar is seen calling the fire department when things got "a little out of hand."

buffalo barts show.jpg
    2000 x 1236 - 596K
    Post edited by luci45 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    edited September 2015

Tag: barbult #1

I Dare You to Release that Arrow!

I Dare You to Release that Arrow!

RRRR Cowpoke Cheyenne Planters Roses Regency Avast GTX-R Iray.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780
    edited September 2015

Tag: Linwelly #1

Last moments of a treasure hunt

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/ad/90ea07dc60bac5f03492d862bdaa73.jpg

last-moments.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    Post edited by Linwelly on
    edited September 2015

Tag: Totte#2

Hold my beer and watch this - it really looked easy on TV!
    Just before the roofing-feast, during drinking warm-up, Bob gets a brilliant idea to impress the sweet construction engineer and the architect's secretary.

Post edited by Totte on
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Gopherus #01
    The Flustering of the Family Foo
    When the Foo family subscribed to Giggle Map Aps they did nt read the fine print.  So they were shocked when Giggle sent the mobile live cam crashing into their living room... they had signed up for becoming a reality show!!

panther giggle.jpg
    750 x 1000 - 781K
  • SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited September 2015

Tag:Sasje#02

Oeps!!..   Wrong button

RRRR2 Sept 2015.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 261K
    Post edited by Sasje on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited September 2015

Tag Diomede #1

Title: Why is he showing me fabric swatches?

After 8 months of aggressive flirting, project manager Stephanie finally lured the cute architect to her conference hotel room to check out her "etchings." But clueless Michael thought she really did want to discuss the color patterns of the Paragon Club project.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • Tag: Chanteur-de-Vent #1
    Playing with fire

The young mage, who just bought his first two books, "Everyday summoner" and "Dangerous women of all races" was very eager to combine the magic and the knowledge. Although he might be better off not summoning any fire demons using just a simple noose to keep them in place...

Playing-with-fire.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 157K
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    edited September 2015

TAG:MelanieL#1

Photo Shoot

The photo shoot was going so well - until it turned out that someone had forgotten to apply the parking brake on the green car.

Post edited by MelanieL on
    edited September 2015

tag:luci45#3
    Moving Day
    Derek with his best friend's help employed a simple plan to move his girlfriend's stuff down from her fourth floor apartment while she was at work. He thought it was going really well with minimal damage. Then Shontelle came by after work to see how things were going...

moving day.jpg
    1800 x 1800 - 549K
    Post edited by luci45 on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited September 2015

Tag: Diomede #2

Schoolboy Water Balloon Prank

Justin and David picked the wrong day to throw water balloons at their sisters.  Today is shooting practice for the new laser guns and laser rifles at the all girls Anime Academy.  

Post edited by Diomede on
  • Oops - forgot to post this

The Huckster and the Yokel

"Golly, I guess yer right Mr. Humbug. The spare tires ain't much use without spare rims."  Spaceman Cletus would later go on to trade his grav-car for magic beans.

Automotive Supplies

Cicada

Skyrider Colors

Speedlights Outdoor Light Set 1

The Yokel and the Huckster2.jpg
    1000 x 1618 - 1M
  • Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited September 2015

Tag: Chanteur-de-Vent #2

Title: An easy job

"I told them it's gonna be easy. Just go to some medieval-fantasy world, get the fancy artefact and speed back to the portal. I mean, what can those medieval idiots do to me with their swords? And those info-bots, with their warnings about fantasy worlds. What's a "dragon" anyway?"

Easy-Catch.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 118K
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on
    edited September 2015

tag: luci45 #4
    The Sea Fairies Rescue Andromeda(?) 
    At the bequest of Perseus a band of sea fairies set out to rescue Andromeda. She doesn't quite look as described and is wearing a foreign-looking open-topped gown. Already sceptical, the fairies are certain there is some significance to the strange omen brought to them by a sea sparrow. When Andromeda, or whoever she is, blurts out, "Primitive uncivilized sea fairies, that is a pencil!" they know that something is amiss because it will be a very long time before pencils are invented.

The Pencil.jpg
    2000 x 1333 - 550K
    Post edited by luci45 on

Tag: Totte #3

Just watch - I'll catch the ferry!

• purrkatpurrkat Posts: 134

Tag - purrkat #1

Devil Do

Immediately, Eric realized his folly. Fighting a sorcerer with a sword. The boys would have a good laugh at this - should he live to tell the tale. 

DevilDo.jpg
    1384 x 778 - 548K
    edited September 2015

tag luci45#5
    Keeping a Low Profile
    When Elven families move to the city they are generally careful about fitting in and hiding thier true identities to avoid unwanted attention and somteimes persecution. Often they pass themselves off as human by covering their ears or having them surgically altered. They always teach their children to keep a low profile, no magic stuff around the humans. Elven children adapt well and learn from human children that it is more fun not to listen to your parents.

low profile elves.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 793K
    Post edited by luci45 on
    edited September 2015

tag: luci45 #6
    Young Asterion's Visit to the Gene Therapist
    Young Asterion is not happy when he learns that his mother, Queen Pasiphaë, has brought him to Dr Brauer's Clinic for Genome Theraphy in order to "take some of the bull out of him."

young asterion.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 463K
    Post edited by luci45 on
  • Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited September 2015

Tag: Chanteur-de-Vent #3

Title: Watch me pass the exam like a rocket!

For the final exam at the magical academy the guys needed to invent their own flying spell. On the day before the exam everyone was trying out different things, while the gilrs (who passed their own exam weeks ago) watched them practicing. Castor thought he had the brightest idea on how to pass the exam, using a magically enhanced human catapult...  

Watch-me-Pass-the-exam-like-a-rocket.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 255K
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

TAG:MelanieL#2

Water World

The eccentric Lord Norbert-Just had heard of the success of several of his peers who had opened Safari Parks in the grounds of their stately piles. He decided to go one better by installing a water park inside his grand entrance hall.
    Lord N-J encouraged his children to get close to nature. His daughter and elder son became very strong (and very fast) swimmers, but his younger son was traumatised by the whole experience.

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103

Gopherus #02

The Parkside Headers
    If your friends skateboarded off the top of Parkside Head, would you?  You would if you re undergoing initiation into the Parkside Headers, an XXXtreme boarder club at Parkside Junior High.  Not sanctioned by the administration.

Parkside Headers.jpg
    750 x 1000 - 566K
  • zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018

zawarkal #01
    |:| Stupidity Test |:|

You can lead 'em to water
    But you cannot make 'em think

How thirsty are you?

edited September 2015

tag:luci45 #7
    Vengence 

Left to die on a remote and primative world by his deceitful partner,  Zed became obsessed with revenge. He returns many, many long years later to their home planet with a small band of mercenaries. Arriving in a burst of glory through a wormhole and ready for battle, he is quickly surrounded by police hover bikes with big guns and told to surrender their weapons. It does not end well.

vengence.jpg
    2000 x 1236 - 574K
    Post edited by luci45 on
  • tag: Chanteur-de-Vent #4

Title: Well, technically...

Although the poor guy thought he was saved, when a ginny appeared out of the bottle, he soon found out it was to early. Despite the modern proffessional look, the wish-geist had no idea what one was talking about. To him, "Bring me to the nearest bus station" was the same as transporting the bus station directly here, since in both cases the positions of the man and the bus station were the same. "A car then?" The ginny brought some musem-like car, that needed to be started up with a handle. "A motorcycle?" - again some old stuff, with an empty gas tank. No use. "Just get me the hell out of here!" The ginny looked slightly guilty. "I'm sorry, but technically, you had only three wishes. Will you set me free now for all my good work?"

Well-technically.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 133K