Anatomically Correct Geo-Tails for G9

G9 could need some characters or extension adding a anatomically correct tail to the body (placement where the tailbone would be).
I also would like to see multi-character support for existing G9 characters skin and perhaps continues support for upcoming characters with addons.

Comments

• This does get suggested from time-to-time - the problem is that it would then be getting mixed up with the thigh bones (in the rig, not anatomically) which would make it extremely hard to do, especially in a way that held up when the figure was morphed.

• Esid and I are working on a universal tail for G9, but I am not 100% sure if the tail will spring from the tailbone (still in WIP phase). We discussed the issue of clothing being clipped if it were to start from that placement, though. We still need to finish up other projects before returning to continue working on this one (we wanted to wait for more G9 characters to really test it).
  • surodysurody Posts: 261
    edited February 2023

FenixPhoenix said:

Esid and I are working on a universal tail for G9, but I am not 100% sure if the tail will spring from the tailbone (still in WIP phase). We discussed the issue of clothing being clipped if it were to start from that placement, though. We still need to finish up other projects before returning to continue working on this one (we wanted to wait for more G9 characters to really test it).

The tail Kayleyss did with Tara and Tara 2 was pretty good, the issue seems to be solveable.
    https://www.daz3d.com/tara-2-hd-for-victoria-7-victoria-8
    I rather have the tail clipping through clothes (I use Marvellous Designer, so that isn't a issue for me anyway) instead of it looking completely misplaced. Having the tail like 20 centimeters or higher above the tailbone looks really off/bad and to me personally is useless.

Post edited by surody on