4.5 Could not find target property

IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

The saga continues...

1. I start up DAZ 4.5 and it loads up the standard blank Genesis model. Everything looks fine and there are no pop ups.

But...

2. When I check the log I get about 20 warnings that look similar to this:

Loading Startup Scene : C:/Users/Richard/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/People/Genesis/Genesis.duf
*** Scene Cleared ***
WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: chest:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/surreality/MMTamesis/TamesisHumanNipples.dsf#TamesisHumanNipples?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/surreality/MMTamesis/TamesisHumanNipples.dsf

-

WARNING: fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(4874): Could not find target property for formula: head:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/surreality/MMTamesis/TamesisHumanHead.dsf#TamesisHumanHead?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/Morphs/surreality/MMTamesis/TamesisHumanHead.dsf

-

(There are quite a few more of the same warnings).

File loaded in 0 min 3.3 sec.
Loaded file: Genesis.duf

-

As I said, this is just the default, start-up Genesis load.
Is this normal?
Is this safe? I've had nothing but troubles ever since I upgraded to 4.5. I am now jumpy and skittish.
What should I do?

Also, is there a way to go back to 4.0 pro?

Thanks for any and all help.
Sorry to be a bother.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,260
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure where they are coming from, but I think what is happening is that there are ERC links in (presumably) the MMTamesis morph file which link to proeprties that aren't present - that could, for example, be correction morphs for morphs you don't have installed. As such they should be harmless - DS can't link to the absent morph, but since it is absent the link is unneeded.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Gotchya,

I will proceed with reckless abandon.
    Thanks, as always, for your time.