20-40% off PA sale when buying Scott6&Karen7 Pro - questions about sale conditions

BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992
edited August 2015 in The Commons

The add says that when you buy/own both Scott 6&Karen 7 Pro bundles, you will get an extra 40% discount on the PA sale.

But the add is not clear about whether the extra discount is valid for new releaes or just "old" stuff. And also, what does qualify as "the beginning". How long is that extra 40% valid?

Post edited by BeeMKay on

Comments

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

It's so vague, and only valid for owners of the pro bundles. I already bought Scott's base figure. Can't see myself upgrading for such a nebulous offer. :(

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

"... at the beginning..." implies to me the additional discount is for a limited time "at the beginning" and not for the duration of the Premier Artist Festival.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Well I bought Karen 7 as I think she is the best, but had resisted over-pating for a new set of UVs; still the additional discount might be worth it. Scott though, just doesn't appeal; the promo pic is one of the worst I've ever seen.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992
    Lindsey said:

"... at the beginning..." implies to me the additional discount is for a limited time "at the beginning" and not for the duration of the Premier Artist Festival.

Yes, but for how many days does that beginning last? Only the first day, the first two or three days...?

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    lee_lhs said:
    Lindsey said:

Yes, but for how many days does that beginning last? Only the first day, the first two or three days...?

Strictly speaking "The Beginning" of an event can be defined as the smallest measurable unit of time during which the conditions of the universe change from being pre-event to post-event. So my guess would be 12 attoseconds (1.2 × 10−17 seconds), as per the Wikipedia definition of uncertainty in the measurement of time. In other words a time period so small that, to all intents and purposes, it doesn't happen at all.

So ... you'll have to be QUICK to unload those $$$$$$$ smiley

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

is only the pro bundle?  no incentive for the base?