What is Premier Artist Festival? listed on new sale

HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

Is this part of the massive sale folks are talking about for sept and oct?

I have this bad feeling Daz will start this off just as people are paying rent or their morgages where ones cash will be limited, e.g., immediately after the first of the month.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

It's the Annual PA Sale, and you will want to have cash set aside.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on
    edited August 2017

-

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

You should be able to connect the Paypal credit line to your regular paypal account and use your Wallet?

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

So is the PA sale a discount on artist's back catalogs? Or on new items, or both? And what level of discount is generally offered? It's difficult to know whether buying the bundles would be worthwhile for an extra 20/40 %

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992

It's both new release of new items and shop sales, and it usually lasts a month. Not all shops ar eon sale at the same time, but at least at one point, the entire shop (minus new releases) always was at 50% off.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Thanks Lee. That's helpful to know. Better save my pennies 

edited August 2017

-

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Note that the month-long PA sale is followed by the month-long PC Anniversary sale. Harden yourselves to the sounds of Ultimate Despair coming from your bank cards...  wink

edited August 2017

-

Btw, anyone know what the usual savings are? I thought someone said roughly 50%. If thats true then I'm not going to be too concerned cause a lot of flash sales are 50% off anyway.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
    HorusRa said:

You should be able to connect the Paypal credit line to your regular paypal account and use your Wallet?

It seems as if they are already linked, but when I go to pay Daz during purchases there is never an option to use Paypal Credit, I've tried everything I could find. I have the option at Renderosity. At Rendo, the paypal screen asks me how I want to pay and shows regular paypal, paypal credit, etc etc, and I can just simply check the box that says PP Credit. I did write Daz and Crissie wrote me back and said they don't have the option yet, but they plan on it "sometime" but said there "is no eta for it."

Oh, I see what you mean. Paypal Credit is Paypal's own credit service. You can definitely make it charge to the credit card that's linked to your Paypal account though!

mtl1 said:
    HorusRa said:

It seems as if they are already linked, but when I go to pay Daz during purchases there is never an option to use Paypal Credit, I've tried everything I could find. I have the option at Renderosity. At Rendo, the paypal screen asks me how I want to pay and shows regular paypal, paypal credit, etc etc, and I can just simply check the box that says PP Credit. I did write Daz and Crissie wrote me back and said they don't have the option yet, but they plan on it "sometime" but said there "is no eta for it."

Oh, I see what you mean. Paypal Credit is Paypal's own credit service. You can definitely make it charge to the credit card that's linked to your Paypal account though!

You got it, that is correct....it is their own credit line or service, it is Paypal but it is a paypal credit line. Nah, I've maxed my credit card on daz purchases too. lol. smiley Well, actually, it was kind of near maxed before I started using daz. I probably have $2.00 on it available, if that much. I'm guessing around a dollar something to be exact.

edited August 2017

-

• Hopefully, Belle and Jayden will be back in the catalog by then, those are the only two figures I don't have that I want.