[Released] Lantios' The Initiative: Atrium [Commercial]

LantiosLantios Posts: 76
edited February 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hello all! Some of you may remember me from about a decade ago, when I was selling lighting packages for DAZ3D! My Lantios Lights were all the rage back then, but lighting has moved far beyond those days and with iRay we're able to get so much more realistic results. My first product in a very long while is OUT NOW as I make a foray back to DAZ3D and making 3D content for this amazing place!

I'd like to introduce you all to The Initiative, a larger scale project that I plan on expanding on in the future, with both other environments and prop packs to help create a futuristic yet ancient vibe for your renders!

While scouring the cosmos for lost relics of forgotten civilizations, The Initiative has discovered an ancient hidden structure deep within a vine-covered crevasse. Dimly lit by soft glowing bands of alien light, the structure appears to remain functional despite what must be millennia. Several doors line the levels of The Atrium, their secrets locked behind unknown encryptions. A holographic solar system floats silently, hinting at what must have been an expansive civilization. The set comes with emissive lights and environment sun presets and cameras to match the promos for achieving the same look out of the box. Several props also come zeroed in to allow for more customization.

https://www.daz3d.com/the-initiative-atrium

I'll also take this moment to show a sneak peak at some of the other products in the works but close to completion: a set of hologram packs that can be placed in any environment, as well as a war table + chairs that will match the Initiative's aesthetic.

Post edited by Lantios on

Comments