2 RELEASES TODAY: EmmaAndJordi’s EJ Etta and Superdiva Outfit [Commercial]

EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
edited August 2015 in The Commons

Hi all! :)

These are our two new products: EJ Etta, and our outfit Superdiva. You can get one of them and get 30% off in our store, or get them two and get 40% off in our store in the same order, as part of the "One Crazy Road Trip" sale.

EJ Etta is maybe one of our favorite characters. She's our homage to the genuine black beauty. She is inspired in the big divas of music. Her beauty is fresh and misterious. We have put a lot of care both in her skin and in her facial structure. Check the promos, she also includes not only very detailed and sophisticated fashion makeups, but also African body painting and special options for vampire. Hope you like her! :)

http://www.daz3d.com/ej-etta-for-genesis-3-female-s

In addition we have our outfit Super Diva. A gorgeous dress with spectacular sandals, a microphone of course, and bracelets.  It also includes 10 poses and 3 expressions to make great renders of music ;) It includes 8 full material presets but also have the possibility to customize them. As usual in all our clothing, it works with all the Genesis 3 Female Body Morphs. Also has icons to load all the materials for all the outfit pieces at once, and to pose everything in one click. This makes the outfit very easy to use.

http://www.daz3d.com/super-diva-outfit-and-accessories-for-genesis-3-female-s

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 915K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 739K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 718K
Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on

Comments

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

very nice set and character ! 

• Thadeus72 said:

very nice set and character ! 

Thank you very much! :)

• KA1KA1 Posts: 1,012

The facial structure work is very very clear! Great job on a great character.

• EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
    edited August 2015
    KA1 said:

The facial structure work is very very clear! Great job on a great character.

Thank you so much! :)

Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Love the character. I wish the clothes (all clothes) were dynamic, I'd buy more than I do; well I rarely buy any so that wouldn't be hard.

• nicstt said:

Love the character. I wish the clothes (all clothes) were dynamic, I'd buy more than I do; well I rarely buy any so that wouldn't be hard.

The outfit is not dynamic but the fall is very natural and has lots of morphs :)

• Beautiful lady laugh

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

In cart!  Great work and thanks for something other than white!  lol

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

she looks nice!

• Thank you so much to all! It was great to do her :)

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075
    edited September 2015

Here are a couple of Iray renders of Etta for her first "photoshoot" with me. She is a wonderful character.

I kow such things are subjective, but when I see results like this I can't understand the complaints about G3F.

EJ Etta, Sveva's Intensity Moods Lights (draw dome), Fancy Hair for G2F w/ Slosh's UHT Shaders.

I do have a question. I am inexperienced with all the shader parameters and would like some advice for darkening Etta's skin. I tried darkening Translucency Color and Transmitted Color but saw no changes.

Anyway, EmmaAndJordy are rapidly becoming one of my favorite PA's.

Etta G3F Iray Photo 1 - FB.jpg
    943 x 1200 - 66K
    Etta G3F Iray Photo 2 - Head Light.jpg
    943 x 1200 - 141K
    Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • fastbike1 said:

Here are a couple of Iray renders of Etta for her first "photoshoot" with me. She is a wonderful character.

I kow such things are subjective, but when I see results like this I can't understand the complaints oabout G3F.

EJ Etta, Sveva's Intensity Moods Lights (draw dome), Fancy Hair for G2F w/ Slosh's UHT Shaders.

I do have a question. I am inexperienced with all the shader parameters and would like some advice for darkening Etta's skin. I tried darkening Tranlucency Color and Transmitted Color but saw no changes.

Anyway, EmmaAndJordy are rapidly becoming one of my favorite PA's.

Thank you so much! :) We're so happy to see you like her. The two renders look awesome, great job! :)

If in some render under some light you want her darker, you can do it darkening the base color and putting a translucency color that is a very light brown. You have to do both, or it will look weird. Here is the default (to compare) and an example of darkening we've tried, with the changes and steps highlighted  ;)

Thanks a lot for posting the renders! :)

1 etta default.jpg
    913 x 839 - 617K
    2 etta darker.jpg
    923 x 829 - 589K

Thank you so much. That's exactly what I was looking for.

• fastbike1 said:

Thank you so much. That's exactly what I was looking for.

Great! :)

edited September 2015

Here's a quick test. Works well. That's outstanding support.

EJ Etta G3F Dark Head 2.jpg
    942 x 1200 - 125K
    Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • fastbike1 said:

Here's a quick test. Works well. That's outstanding support.

Oh cool! Your welcome! :)