Is the sale for daz originals over?

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Just added some 50% signed products to my card but at the card the price shows 100% of the price. Sale over?

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992

Yes, it said midnight in the banner. That was two minutes ago.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited August 2015

great, than I will clear my cart and buy nothing. In other parts of the world people also have to sleep. So here it is early morning. And they have said this week, the week ends on sunday not und saturday.

Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

No, from the beginning they said it would end at midnight on Friday August 28 DAZ time

so...card cleared.

edited August 2015

that was great...was just on the way on checking out and then as I watched the card everything showed up at 100% great. Okay waiting for the next sale. Saves me money.

Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,083

They even changed the banner the last day to say this is your chance, sale ends at 11:59PM

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604
    Ati2 said:

They even changed the banner the last day to say this is your chance, sale ends at 11:59PM

Exactly, gave me another chance to see if I wanted anything.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

The structuring of Daz sales is a common cause of complaint.

Flash and blink sales annoy the pee out of me. But hey.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604

The structuring of Daz sales is a common cause of complaint.

Flash and blink sales annoy the pee out of me. But hey.

See, that is the thing, everyone always complains about an end date to a sale, well we got it this time, LOL

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919

It was nice to see the date and time and time zone when the sale was ending. With advance warning as well. I complain a lot about Daz and their lack of sale end dates but it was nice for once that they included it when the sale was coming to an end. Much appreciated.