Eyebrows - question

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Hello, I like the Bree texture for G2F but I do not like the red eyebrows, so are there just eyebrow sets out there for G2F - Bree? Or in general?

Comments

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

I might suggest removing the eyebrow textures with a healing brush and finding ones you like that aren't ginger. It's also possible you can find a resource of nothing but eyebrows. If you do, please point the way ;)

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576

GypsyAngel has several nice sets of eyebrow brushes over at Rendo. You can use those to add any eyebrow color you weant after removing with a healing brush first.

Vhardamis said:

GypsyAngel has several nice sets of eyebrow brushes over at Rendo. You can use those to add any eyebrow color you weant after removing with a healing brush first.

You have a link for that perchance?

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited August 2015

Steph (Obsidiandawn) has a nice set of free eyebrow brushes...

http://www.obsidiandawn.com/eyebrows-photoshop-gimp-brushes ;

And her TOU are pretty nice, too.

Post edited by mjc1016 on

The TOU is mostly okay, but it's still going to cost a few bucks for me to use them the way I need to.

'sokay, though. I'll get over it.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

You know you can just recolor the existing eyebrows, right? 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

First, the default Bree eyebrows are brown, not red. If you are using standard V5 Bree, and seeing red eyebrows, I think the problem is likely translucence in Iray -- the entire face has pink translucence, including the eyebrows.

If you want to prevent that, you need to make an eyebrow mask for translucence (IE: everything white except eyebrows). It's not terribly hard to do that in the image editing program of your choice.

Although, looking at it, V5 Bree comes with a translucence map that masks out the eyebrows, so you SHOULD be ok -- make sure you didn't get rid of the translucence map.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited August 2015

And that same problem will show up with SSS shaders in 3Delight, too. 

That's one of the hazards, in general, of painted on hair/brow textures...

Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • RafmerRafmer Posts: 564

You know you can just recolor the existing eyebrows, right? 

Can you? How?? Tell me more please!