Getting the Right "Material" color for the Right Wig/Hair????

After applying the hair choice on my model/figure - sometimes the hair color choices that go along with the hair don't work.  I don't know what I am doing right when the hair color works and what I am doing when the color isn't going through.  I am also using the right GModel that can be compatible with the hair.  Does anybody have an idea what I can do or not what to do, so I can change the hair colors "all" the times I want to change them?

Comments

• Changes to the behaviour of the Top Coat (I think) property in Irasy have affected some hairs, though Daz did its best to mitigate this in their shader code. Unfortunately the change, made by nVidia, was a bug fix so we have to live with its remaining impact.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Changes to the behaviour of the Top Coat (I think) property in Irasy have affected some hairs, though Daz did its best to mitigate this in their shader code. Unfortunately the change, made by nVidia, was a bug fix so we have to live with its remaining impact.

Richard,

Thanks for the reply.  I did some searching on YouTube, and found a way I can change the "material" coloring manually if the selecions aren't working...or won't work.