Great Scott - Batman - he's got....

Titties? Yes... why is it that the Gen 2 male has bumps that should only be on a woman or some fat men? And also, HOW or WHERE in parameters do I get rid of said... titties?

NoScott.jpg
1023 x 922 - 265K

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited August 2015

mebbe he's standing in a cold draft?  angel

Post edited by Mistara on
  • MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    MistyMist said:

mebbe he's standing in a cold draft?  angel

LOL, I don't care how cold he is... he's not allowed to have them lady bumps! wink

• daveleitzdaveleitz Posts: 459

I've always thought G2M based figures had weird chests with huge nipples and pectorals that stick out way too far.  I'd kind of assumed that perhaps that's the extreme shape parameter just to show what's possible, but then again maybe not.  I never had that issue with M5.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Are you sure you haven't got a stray G2F morph dialled in somewhere.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,264

knock each pec down to 95%

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

Is it an autofitted item? Look at zev's Fit Control or take a copy of the vest, unconform it from g2m, manually scale and fit it to the Scott body. Export only the vest as an obj and load it as a morph of the vest (if you overwrite the scott morph, something like FBMScott, that will become the fit of the when you load that figure.

It looks like it is shrinkwrapping to the chest since your item doesn't have a fit for that morph.

• Men's nipples can get excited, just like women's. But Scott shouldn't have "man-boobs."

Chohole said:

Are you sure you haven't got a stray G2F morph dialled in somewhere.

Nope... that is straight out of the "SmartContent" from clicking on Scott 6... nothing dialed on or in. Had the same results from another Gen2 male...

Is it an autofitted item? Look at zev's Fit Control or take a copy of the vest, unconform it from g2m, manually scale and fit it to the Scott body. Export only the vest as an obj and load it as a morph of the vest (if you overwrite the scott morph, something like FBMScott, that will become the fit of the when you load that figure.

It looks like it is shrinkwrapping to the chest since your item doesn't have a fit for that morph.

THAT is the outfit that came with Scott 6 - it's the double breasted suit without the jacket. 

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    MKeyes said:

THAT is the outfit that came with Scott 6 - it's the double breasted suit without the jacket. 

It may not have a fit for it so it is shrink wrapping, so the instructions still apply.

MKeyes said:

It may not have a fit for it so it is shrink wrapping, so the instructions still apply.

indecision hmmmm - okay... I will keep this for later reference or purchase that additional application... I'm not an under the hood user YET... *smile*

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,823
    edited August 2015

According to the suit's file list, the suit has fits for Brodie, Jayden, Cory, Gianni, Michael, Darius and Scott. Oddly, no fit for Lee, so it would probably have some extreme shrinkwrap on him as well.

That said, even with a fit for Scott, given his build, using something like Fit Control to loosen and reshape the fit can't hurt. Clothes just seem prone to shrinkwrap on more extreme builds, even when they're designed to cope.

A while back, Zev0 did some free morphs to address the M6 pecs and Jayden pecs area, called "Pecking Order". The links aren't active any more, but you can always PM him to see if he'd be willing to make them available again (or put them on ShareCG), or if he moved them into Shape Shift G2M. They weren't made for him, but they might address the similar issue with Scott. I've found they can help a little with other characters, although it's kind of variable. I think Fit Control is still probably your best option, but it can't hurt to check.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992

That's no nipples, it's just the chest. Because it's so...muscular, in some poses the pecs come out even more pronounced than in the zero pose, and you get just that result as the OP posted.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

It's the double breasted suit... He has two breasts...  

Come on folks... Nobody else jumped on that first... 

But other than bad jokes... I have nothing.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited August 2015
    MKeyes said:

Well, maybe English isn't the first language of the artist that developed the suit and didn't understand what, "double breasted," meant? ;-)

Post edited by evilproducer on
  • Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited August 2015

You knew this was coming. 

072412-batman-and-robin.png
    620 x 375 - 348K
    Post edited by Three Wishes on