Iray Sale - Prices changes during checkout?

RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
edited August 2015 in The Commons

I want to buy 2 items from todays "Featured Tutorial & iRational iRay Sale" Timothy HD" and "DIY Portrait Lights" Timothy was shown in the sale for 9.98$ and the lights ar shown for 2.99$. I add both produucts to my cart and they changed their prices to 19.95$ for Timothy and 5.99 for the Lights.

The sale says nothing from a flash sale, so what should I do now. It's a sale for today only and how can i be sure, that it will be fixed right in time before the sale ends?

Post edited by RCTSpanky on

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

I see that rather a lot of the listed items do not show sale pricing at all. Since the whole site just got a makeover, I'm assuming that something broke. 

Given that the sale is stated as being only for today one would hope that they would make fixing it a priority...

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited August 2015

yeah, hopefully it's an easy fix or they extend the sale for these items.  I had 3 items in my shopping cart this morning reflecting the sale prices.  Went back in just now and saw them changed to full price.

Post edited by ThatGuy on
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited August 2015

Well look like the changed something. Timothy is now again on 9.95$ but the lights have now a price of 9.95% too (instead of the sale price of 2.99$)

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919

Some of the items which should have been 70% off were showing 86% off this morning (UK time), I notice that now most of these are showing the 70% off.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

This was reported.  The product I was trying to get has been fixed.  Seeing others now fixed as well.