New Face of DAZ promo not stacking with 'Irrational' sale

mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

Like the title says, the new DAZ promo doesn't seem to be stacking with today's Irrational sale. In fact, the pricing for the Irrational sale has completely disappeared for all items!

Comments

• I am seeing the expected discounts for the Irational promotion - and the Daz Originals in the Irational sale are showing an extra discount that looks about right for the 50% from the New Face promotion.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162

The stacking was working, then it quit working, and now it is working again.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401

Greetings,

Just to note, the stacking *DOES* work with the 'Making Karen 7 Look Incredible' sale; if you add 3 items from that to your cart, you get 16.3% off Gift Cards, instead of 10%!

--  Morgan

• Hi Everyone- 

We didn't intend for this extra discount to happen for gift cards, but in honor of our new branding and logo celebration - we are going to let this roll! Enjoy!! :) 

The Daz 3D Team 

• tl155180tl155180 Posts: 994

I seem to lose all discounts when I add products into my basket - everything (PC+, Daz Originals, PA products, sale stuff) appears in my basket as full price now. Anyone else getting this?

• erik leemanerik leeman Posts: 262
    edited August 2015

Yep,same here

Leyton Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 2 Female(s)

https://www.daz3d.com/leyton-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s-and-genesis-2-female-s

-75% regular price $21.95 now $5.49

When I try to check out it's the full $21.95

Post edited by erik leeman on

Greetings,

While my cart works fine, showing the discounts correctly, the DAZ Gift Card 'thumbnail' is *HUGE*, and throws the whole page out of wack.

--  Morgan

• It worked, got my Leyton Hair for a VERY nice price, thanks DAZ!

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

Thanks DAZ :) I hope things are going well on the server end because a lot of the promo pricing on other pages are going up and down and up again :o

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

The card on the front page says half off new releases as well, then not reflected in the cart-- just the usual discounts.

The card on the front page says half off new releases as well, then not reflected in the cart-- just the usual discounts.

It's half off the new releases listed inside the promo card, which is working properly as of this post.

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    mtl1 said:

It's half off the new releases listed inside the promo card, which is working properly as of this post.

This isn't clear on the card.

mtl1 said:

This isn't clear on the card.

They've used similar wording in *all* of their promo cards. Even check the "Making Karen 7 Look Incredible" text. Not to mention the "restrictions apply" part...

Greetings,

I...ah...had a thought, by the way.

October is the PC sale.  September has been the PA Festival for the last two years.  You have the opportunity to get DAZ gift certs at 16.3% off.  I don't know if they'll hold those sales again this year, one never REALLY knows, but...well, I'm stocking up. :)

--  Morgan