Unable to Check Out with Purchase

StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
edited August 2015 in The Commons

When checking out Payment Metheod is unselectable. Anybody else haveing problems? 

Post edited by Strixowl on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Selection works for me, though the screen's layout has problems.

Judging by the color changes I'd say a site update was just set live, so it's probably linked.

• My payment method is also unselectable.

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301

Payment Metheod still unselectable for me sad

• I haven't had that specific problem, but I've had a lot of issues with the account lately, ranging from "This site cannot be displayed" after I made a purchase (luckily the purchase still showed up in my inventory though), over a purchase taking almost 24 hours until I could download it, over not being able to use the search engine, in the shop (which also dumps me on this site cannot be displayed, to not being able to log into my account at all (and thus missing a fast grab I was hoping to get ... arrrrgghhh).

I'm guessing the site may be upgraded currently and I hope the issues will cease shortly.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

i was able to click the long line near my payment option and check out.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082

Checkout worked for me, too. Payment options there (at a new place), price what it needed to be (this needed a few reloads to be right :)), payment worked, downloaded and installed fine.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Gah, that floating 'total/code' pane makes it ******* hard to see prices!

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    SimonJM said:

Gah, that floating 'total/code' pane makes it ******* hard to see prices!

just buy it, now!

• It worked for me but it was very slow. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

Yep. I had all sorts of problems with checkout when trying to purchase a gift certificate. Wound up being charged twice and then the one order that "completed' didn't remove itself from the cart. Plus the code I received didn't work. I got the extra charge removed thanks to DAZ_Rawb but I'm still trying to get the code resolved. Meanwhile I don't have funds to buy much else until I can use the certificate I paid for.

• Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396
    edited August 2015

Well. Paypal Credit will not come up as an option again. This hasn't happened for a while. This is the only website that I ever have this issue at.

Post edited by Mr Bowen on