Geniness 3 Genital morphs

Hi I'm trying to do a scene, it's very adult in nature so I won't go into to much detail. The scene though requires the females genitalia to be spread open, so I was wondering if there was any morphs that have been done for the model out there and if not what the best methodoligy of getting the correct pose would be.

thank you in advance

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

Renderotica is probably your best bet.

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

There is indeed such a set, but like timmins says, it's over at Renderotica. thirty-odd morphs of various sorts for the entire geograft.

• DeamonoxDeamonox Posts: 83

really wow I figured there would be something here on daz, is there anywhere else that might have morphs for them I really just need them for the genitalia on their own but if not I'll accept stuff for the entire geograft

and thank you both for answering

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604

Yeah the ones at renderotica are very well done and I discovered they now take paypal, win win.. 

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    edited August 2015

DAZ tends not to take on things like that, as they can't be promoed and maintain the "family-friendly" website-thing. The gatekeeper to get the graft at all is to buy a pro bundle-- the genitalia have never been sold separately to my knowledge. Prior to V4/M4, they didn't even make them.

Renderotica isn't family-friendly, and has never pretended to be. If you want that sort of content, go there. By "entire," I meant that all of the major geometry bits are affected, rather than just some of the bits around front.

Post edited by DarkSpartan on
  • DeamonoxDeamonox Posts: 83

thank you all for your help, now to test your knowledge of the web even more....Are there any belly morps out there for the gen 3 model

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,619
    edited August 2015

DAZ tends not to take on things like that, as they can't be promoed and maintain the "family-friendly" website-thing. The gatekeeper to get the graft at all is to buy a pro bundle-- the genitalia have never been sold separately to my knowledge. Prior to V4/M4, they didn't even make them.

Renderotica isn't family-friendly, and has never pretended to be. If you want that sort of content, go there. By "entire," I meant that all of the major geometry bits are affected, rather than just some of the bits around front.

...the V4.2 Morphs++ inkuded a Genital Crease morph which also worked with the other characters in the Gen 4 female unimesh. ..

M4 (as well as M3 and D3) also had Gens, they can be found in the Runtime/Characters/Daz People folder.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • If you have Hexagon I have found that you load Gen3 with pubic prop attached from Daz to Hexagon directly.

Once there make the changes you want and send back to daz where a pop up box shows up and you can save them as morphs.

Once loded in daz make sure to save the morphs under save  and go to the last line it expands and save as morph preset and will appear when you load the prop from then on.