Camera Nano

I'm rotating the Camera  around in the main window selecting different parts of  a model  to group.  Too see the Selected & Static meshes better I upped the wireframe resolution. When I went back to the camera controls instead of the main work window moving, I get a nano previews above the camera tool being using. When I let go of the tool the main window jumps to that position. I launch another instance of Bryce & the main view port rotated using the camera tools.  I have never seen this before. Does anybody know if it's a bug, or an Easter Egg like feature?

Camera1.jpg
1680 x 1050 - 1M

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,111

Interesting. No, I have never seen such - but then, I almost never use the Director's view.

• This is just a tool. It's called Nano-Editor and you turned it on on the right side.
    If it is active, this preview appears regardless of whether you are working from the director or from the camera.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

drachenlords: Yea that is it. Thanks. I never used it before, I must have activated it when I enabled the Plop Render option below it.

• You are welcome. Can happen quickly. I never use it either, but Bryce has quite a few adjustments to suit everyone's taste. But I don't know anyone who really uses them :D