Streets of London - Part 2 and Part 3 and Part 4

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited August 2015 in Product Suggestions

Hello, I haven`t bought the streets of London right now but it looks really great in the promo images and I am sure I will buy this set this or next month.

I have a suggestion for a second and a third and fourth "streets of London" set

1. A Whitechapel set like from the Movie "From Hell"

2. Another "Streets of London" set at the Thames River (Docklands but not the Docklands of today, I mean the old) for example.

3. Baker Street

So we could do some Sherlock Holmes Renders, Jack The Ripper Renders and other nice or sinister London renders :)

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,325

More Streets of London sounds like an excellent idea to me.  If the number of renders I've come across in various galleries is anything to go by, this is one of Stefan's most popular sets.

Some more suggestions:  Enchanted Forest 3 and Village Courtyard 4, both with large ponds, fed by a small waterfall.

Cheers,

Alex.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Well, yes, some more sets of the old Victorian London would be great.

Now I have bought the set "the streets of old london" and...fantastic :) you can see two images I have already made with it so far in my gallery under "new releases"

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781

I think we'd have to clone Stonemason at least a few dozen times to get all that done. laugh

Byrdie said:

I think we'd have to clone Stonemason at least a few dozen times to get all that done. laugh

We should do this laugh have another idea for a set :)

http://www.christopherfowler.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/1924-London.jpg

or that one

http://parchitects.weebly.com/uploads/4/0/4/0/4040988/5109890.jpg?368

edited August 2015

A street view of old london with a cathedral would also be cool, maybe st. pauls

Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • EveniosEvenios Posts: 119

MOAR LONDON!

• Wow, those are great ideas, love this set !!!

Wow, those are great ideas, love this set !!!

same do I, I would wish that there where some more probs for this set, maybe a street prob on which we can pose the house probs for little fast scenes for example

• marymary Posts: 70

that would be the best thing ever put up on here.