Daz 4.5 Standard??

joerminerjoerminer Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I downloaded the new DAZ Studio 4.5 Pro, and I noticed that after I launch it, up in the top left of the window where it says the name of the application, it says, DAZ Studio 4.5 Standard. I thought this was supposed to be the Pro edition. Anybody know what's up? Thanks!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Have you entered the Pro serial number? There are a few people for whom it doesn't seem to work, and that has been reported, but in most cases that will unlock the extra features.

• joerminerjoerminer Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well, I don't really know. I had DS 4.0 before, the free version that was available that I downloaded and installed just last week. I used whatever serial number I had from that. Then I just installed the newer 4.5, and it didn't have anywhere for me to go and put in the new serial number, it just started right up. Is there someplace I can go in the program to enter the new serial number I got? On "My Serial Numbers" page, I've got a serial number for both DS4.0 and 4.5, and they are both listed as being "PRO" (SDZSPRO-.........) Thanks!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Help>Register DAZ Studio should let you enter your serial number.

edited December 1969

OK, I'll try that later when I can get back to my computer. Thanks!

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

We discovered that there was a problem with the Serial Numbers generated for DAZ Studio 4.5. We are in the process of updating the SN's in your account to the new working Pro, SN's.

You should expect a new SN in your account that looks like the following: SDZSPRO-040-xxxxx

The old one had a 045, and will allow the Standard edition to run. But with the one we will place in your account, it will activate Pro.

Sorry for the problem, but we will have it resolved very quickly.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited August 2012

EDIT: Nevermind...I'm a dork. LOL

Thanks for the speedy solution! :)

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
    edited December 1969

I found the new serial code in my account, after inputting the code and restarting DS, it worked. Thank you!