Bunnies Missing Tail Hotline

"Lucy Bunny Girl Outfit for Genesis 9, 8, and 8.1" where is your tail?  Was it cut off in some sort of accident?

A tail, a tail!  My kingdom for a tail!

Hef aways had creepy vibes to me (just my opinion) & I just watched the docuseries.  Now I'm just grossed out & have no appetite.  But you did such an excellent job on the Lucy Bunny Girl Outfit I can compartmentalize it.  The bodysuit is not low cut like the old club style, the ears look fantastic & the decision to give the buyer multiple stocking choices - supurb.  I don't mind that there is no shoes.  They often seem last minute anyways & are replaced by a dedicated shoe product.  But a bunny without it's tail breaks my heart.  A pixie with no wings is just someone who took too much & made a bad body modification choice.

Much love & tail grief,

Alb... wait what was I doing?  Oh yeah tablet driver anyalysis.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,657

Have you considered to create a small sphere and then add strand based hair on it?

• felis said:

Have you considered to create a small sphere and then add strand based hair on it?

And having it auto parent in place when the outfit is loaded with various PBR options yeah, thought about it.  Today when I logged in to purchase 1 item & ended up spending almost $100 (isn't funny how greatly discounted items add up?) I saw a similar item greatly discounted & purchased that.  The only problem is just 1 ear is floppy.  What happened to it's ear?  Damage from a fight with another animal?  Was it hit by a car?  Poor bunny. 

The me not having to work method would be for the original creator to make the tail as an add-on commercial product and capitlize on it.

Just kidding but not really.  I don't know if it's carpal tunnel or Lupus but my right wrist & hand it's doing so good & I just spent 3 days in bed because I took a multivitamin my immune system didn't like.  The tinnitus would blow your mind.  Still haven't decided on a tablet but some people wear those tablet gloves & my wrist support isn't cutting it so when I purchase the whole hand support glove I'll just think of it as two birds - one stone.  I'm used to pain but the cognitive impairment is the hardest.  I've been meaning to transfer a character & prop out of DAZ to Blender & back for sitting morphs etc, but to get a clear head & beat the fatigue I have to use caffeine & I just end up shaking nevervously & compulsivly shopping... and writing.  See I'm doing it now.  Not to meantion my muscle memory from many lifetimes ago is still around.  That means I have to use the industry standard hotkeys in Blender & most the tutorials are not for that.  Something I need to keep in mind as I shop for a tablet, screen or no screen.  Those wonkey keypads / side buttons may actually be useful.  Transitioning from a lifetime of PS (on rounded CRT monitors) to Affinity Photo & Industry standard modeling software (I can't use 3DSmax but Maya is fine.  If I wasn't sick & could work I could easily pay for it.  Old dog, new tricks & a brain that isn't the brightest bulb in the box any longer.  I think that's why I made this thread. Escapism.  I love the bunny just the way it is. 

In the time I typed this I could have made the tail but I'm on a laptop that's on a medical cart thingy & the Aeron chair is low so virtually no pain in the right hand.  Well back to the workstation... after I see if I'm the new owner of an expensive likely very broken VPI Industries turntable.  Think I bit off more than I can chew.  My roomate just got his hospital bed so I can't even get to my soldering gun.  You'd think we're horders by the look of this place, well really severe horders.  Where I live you never know when you're going to need the strangest thing.