Working on my post-work

edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Just trying to get more of a graphic-artsy feel with my post-work. Here is a WIP before/after of a demon character I'm working on.

Uren-Tag--try3a.png
1600 x 900 - 773K
Uren-Tag--try3.png
1600 x 900 - 566K

Comments

• stevebdcstevebdc Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Very Nice.

I've just recently downloaded and started playing with Daz Studio - specifically to try and do some fantasy-type artwork. I really like the demon - and the post work is cool. It gives it the graphic novel kind of look.

What model(s) did you use?

• edited December 1969

stevebdc said:
    Very Nice.

I've just recently downloaded and started playing with Daz Studio - specifically to try and do some fantasy-type artwork. I really like the demon - and the post work is cool. It gives it the graphic novel kind of look.

What model(s) did you use?

Thanks - still fairly green at this, so just finding my way. I'm using it mostly for fantasy-type things as well.

For this, I used the Genesis base figure with a number of morphs (including Anubis, Gorilla, and a custom-Zbrush morph). Rendered with one spot light - and then brought into Photoshop for the postwork.

Thanks again for the comment!

• edited December 1969

Some more work on same image in post work (photoshop).

Demon-test3c.jpg
    800 x 450 - 119K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

to be honest - I liked the first one best

• edited August 2012

Another work - of the Behezaremar (creature with a belly full of snakes). Would appreciate opinions on which post work style works better

Behezaremar-All.png
    600 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by mlambert_407cf6aa4a on