Day 24 & 25 - Xmas Sleigh & Add-on

ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886
edited December 2022 in Freebies

Here's my last offering for the season. I wanted it to be something I wasn't able to find, aside from some very old freebies, but just after I submitted it, I hopped on here only to see B.E.T.T.Y's marevelous sleigh waiting to go in my cart. That's what I call timing. Oh well. Up on renderosity.

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you find something useful among them and let me know if I messed something up.

Thumb Big.jpg
2400 x 2800 - 3M
Promo.jpg
2560 x 2048 - 2M
Promo 1.jpg
2378 x 1400 - 1M
Post edited by ioonrxoon on

Comments

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761

Lump of coal ain't so bad if yr still using a furnace to heat yourself.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

thanks, very nice too

• Thank you for all of your freebies this month, lots of very nice packs that you have posted.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Thanks for the lump of coal, which helps to keep us western europeans from freezing to death without all that gas... wink

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

In the winter, we used to gather coals that fell off of coal trucks on their way out of the strip mines at the exit when we were kids sometimes. We mostly used it for heat in the coal stove, but a couple of times, after I got old enough for college, I used the best blocks of coal I found to make 'found object' sculptures as that's what our art professor assigned us to do. laugh