Question about exporting scenes from Daz to Poser

lou618_2b45855fe7lou618_2b45855fe7 Posts: 65
edited December 2022 in Poser Discussion

I have a few questions.

1. I know exporting scenes from Daz to Poser can be done, but is there a tutorial for it? 

2. Does Poser support AMD GPU's?

3. In Daz, you don't need a camera tool to render scenes.You can just use the viewport. Do I have to render scenes in Poser using a camera? And if so, is it at least better than the camera in Blender? Is it as good as rendering a scene using the viewport in Daz? Blender's camera is ok, but it leaves much to be desired, if for instance, you want to render a simple scene with standard paper, or 8.5 by 11 inch dimensions for instance. It looks morphed, out of proportion in Blender. It doesn't look as good as it does in Daz. 

Post edited by lou618_2b45855fe7 on

Comments

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,749

lou618_2b45855fe7 said:

3. In Daz, you don't need a camera tool to render scenes.You can just use the viewport. Do I have to render scenes in Poser using a camera? And if so, is it at least better than the camera in Blender? Is it as good as rendering a scene using the viewport in Daz? Blender's camera is ok, but it leaves much to be desired, if for instance, you want to render a simple scene with standard paper, or 8.5 by 11 inch dimensions for instance. It looks morphed, out of proportion in Blender. It doesn't look as good as it does in Daz.