"V3D Christmas Bundle" (Commercial)

V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,057
edited December 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Released, you can find it here : https://www.daz3d.com/v3d-christmas-bundle

In the V3D Christmas Bundle you will find 3 products based on the Christmas theme, but which can also be used at any time of the year for any scene (well, except the tree maybe).

• V3D Gifts Shaders : a set of plenty of seamless shaders for gifts and gifts papers. Some based on Christmas, others more general so that you can use them at any time of the year – and not only Christmas -, some being classical shaders, others shaders being based on overlays (based on diffuse overlay) allowing you to choose the exact base color you want. Additional tools such as normal maps (for “imperfect” gifts) maps and strengths, gloss, and tiles are also included.
  • Snow Globe your World : all the props, shaders and scripted tools you need to put anything you want in a snow globe easily (a script will do everything for you), to reshade it if you want to, and to create instance groups of different types of snowflakes. You can load many different globe stands (supports), the morphable ground can be rescaled to be used as a “classical” snow ground, and the flakes instance groups can be also used for bokeh or falling snow effects (once put at the right scales). Anyway the flakes can be flakes of “anything you want”  (birds, butterflies) since you simply have to change the target for the Instance group for that. A script will allow you to perfectly create the instance “snowflakes” groups of your dream, with many options (number, size variations, rotations variations, preferred location, type of flake - several types available). Depending on what you put it, the globe can be used as a decorative prop of any scene, not only Christmas.
  • V3D Christmas Gifts and Tree : a set of gifts and Christmas trees to place in any room you want to give it the perfect “Christmas touch”! The trees come in several colors and ornaments variations, and really cool tools are included for the tree. The "leaves" can be made thinner/thicker (morph) or shorter (material).  Several tree ornaments props are included, and new ornaments can be placed manually on the tree, or if you want you can use the script which will randomly load 250 individual ornament on the tree (on random tree locations, with random types of ornaments). Furthermore, scripts allows you to replace any tree ornament by another type of ornament “in place” (you can replace anywhere in the scene a “ball” by a “star” by simply selecting the ball and use the “replace by star” script). A light garland is included with 3 possible different emissive colors, various emissive materials presets are included for it but you can setup the 3 emissive colors you want. The gifts can be loaded individually or in a group of gifts already created to be placed “under” and in front the tree, and there are 4 of these groups available in 4 different colors themes. As individual props for gifts, there are 11 different gifts, all different both in term of type (shape, foldings, boxes or wrapped paper) and sizes. Each gift can be loaded with a minimum of 4 different materials, allowing you to reach more than 40 different gifts. If you use the “gifts shaders” in addition, you can reach an incredible amount of possible different and unique gifts! In brief everything can be either used as is, or is fully customizable!

The two products including scripted tools are fully documented, even if they are super easy to use, and you can come here for any questions, remarks or feedback you want to share!

Now a few images, not all enlarged, you can click on the small images at the bottom to enlarge them if you want to see more details

V3D Christmas Bundle Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 373K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 94K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 96K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 101K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 87K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 83K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 94K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 07.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 194K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 08.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 212K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 09.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 199K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 113K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 11.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 128K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 12.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 108K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 109K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 14.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 105K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 15.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 213K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 16.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 215K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 18.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 233K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 19.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 178K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 20.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 167K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 21.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 447K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 22.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 121K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 23.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 161K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 24.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 267K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 25.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 148K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 26.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 158K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 27.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 308K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 30.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 215K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 28.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 207K
V3D Christmas Bundle Popup 29.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 174K
Snow Globe Your World Popup 02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 138K
Post edited by V3Digitimes on

Comments

• Wowzers the bundle looks awesome and the tree looks realistic :-) !

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,057

Thank you soooo much! I'm sooo happy with your feedback because it's a long term project (the snow globe development began 2 years ago), so after all this time, all the options included (not mentioned here, probably in the product descriptions, anyway you'll discover them yourself), it really warms my heart to read your comment! THANK YOU!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Looks great - well done.

Thank you, that's nice :)

• Bah Humbug!

This is very different from your usual work, and it'll be going straight into my cart on release day.

Thanks a lot Doctor Jellybean!!! Very different indeed, but I wanted to come back a bit to modelling and shading, Plus it's Christmas, so it's a great period for a bit of change....BUT don't worry, it includes scripted tools anyway, so I'm not totally away from my usual work ;)

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Looks pretty great!

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,388

I love the 'scripted ornaments' idea, that's cool! Maybe it could also be turned to other uses, like, dunno, re-decorating rooms for different themes. It's a really neat thing, anyway.

Worlds_Edge said:

Looks pretty great!

Thanks!

tsroemi said:

I love the 'scripted ornaments' idea, that's cool! Maybe it could also be turned to other uses, like, dunno, re-decorating rooms for different themes. It's a really neat thing, anyway.

That's an idea, it would require an adaptation of this script and coherent sets of props, I'll have to think about it! Thanks for this feedback !
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Soon? Pretty please!

Very soon ;) lol

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Ima get this the minute it hits the store. Looks terrific, especially the tree.

Thank you very much, I hope you'll have fun with it!

• V3Digitimes said:

Very soon ;) lol

Are we talking 2022 or 2023 laugh

.... or 2024?.... or 2045?... No wait, now I remember : 2022! cheeky

• This looks very pretty
  • Whole bundle looks amazing, especially the custom snow globe, easily custom decorating the tree and the imperfect gift maps. Can't wait!

Thanks for your comments! And it's out now :

https://www.daz3d.com/v3d-christmas-bundle

• V3Digitimes said:

You weren't kidding when you said soon lol.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,069

Back about half way up there I was trying to come up with a word or phrase that expressed my interest.

Got it.

Drool!

(anyone got a Dforce-enabled washcloth?)

In the cart; checkout tomorrow.

@Doctor Jellybean : I told you 2022! lol...

@namffuak : Thanks a lot !!! Plus you tought me a new word : I did not even know the word "drool" ! well I never really had the occasion to use it... :)

V3Digitimes said:

I'm sorry, I am not sure you understand the meaning on the word 'soon' .. ;) 

lol... Indeed English is not my native language and sometimes the subtilities of the words, such as "soon" escape my knowledge ;)

• V3Digitimes said:

lol... Indeed English is not my native language and sometimes the subtilities of the words, such as "soon" escape my knowledge ;)

Bientôt dans DAZ, parler est quelque part dans le futur. Pour les clients, cela signifie hier.

French with the help of Google Translate.

OMG Google translate sounds weird.... I hope my English does not sound that weird! Plus I'm not sure I'll be comfortable to use the word "soon" any more now... ;)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

Made me think of my childhood soon as I saw it. My grandmother had a white flocked christmas tree for many years :).

I'm happy I brought back some of your childhood memories! White christmas trees have something unique in their look, I always loved them too, even though mine at home is a green one, simply because they had no white version when I bought it :( Maybe this Bundle was a revenge, a way for me to have my own white Christmas tree lol :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,594

Amazing addon and the promos look wonderful! Nice job! yes I wish my own tree looked this nice, LOL

Thank you!!! You know what, I'd also like my own tree to look like this :)

V3Digitimes said:

OMG Google translate sounds weird.... I hope my English does not sound that weird! Plus I'm not sure I'll be comfortable to use the word "soon" any more now... ;)

We'll soon have you familiar with it .. ;)