AOBB's freebie head morph La Divina G9 for G9F based on Sophia Loren. No materials or textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

I cannot get Cary Grant right for my life but I sculpted Sophia Loren's head in 1.5 day with Zbrushcore! Go figure... Here is the intense beauty of the queen of Italian cinema:

Assets used in promo images:

dForce Iris Dress and Outfit for G8.1F

SP Hair 017 for G3,8F

Victoria 9 makeup

Bold Look Makeup LIE for G9

BOSS Pro Light Set

Non-commercial use only please!

I am looking forward to seeing your renders of La Divina in this thread (as usual). smileyheart

For starters here is my render of La Divina (made before the final corrections to the sculpt and featuring perlk's Elizabeth necklace! kiss):

Have fun!

AOBB

La Divina G9 F.png
501 x 750 - 677K
La Divina G9 TQ.png
501 x 750 - 669K
La Divina G9 P.png
501 x 750 - 681K
zip
zip
La Divina G9.zip
2M
Sophia Loren - Divina.png
1471 x 2165 - 5M

Comments

• launoklaunok Posts: 778

Thank you so much.  You did a great character based on Sophia Loren!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

Great Look. Thanks. She always reminds me of Agnes Moorehead or vice versa, depending on your perspective. 

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Thank you both for your words of appreciation! I looked up Agnes Moorehead and I think the similarity lies in the fact that both ladies have prominent cheekbones. smiley

• reelyorreelyor Posts: 235

Excellent. Can you make this also for G8, please?

edited December 2022

@reelyor - I'm sorry that I cannot help you but I have no idea how to convert a G9 character to G8 or the other way around for that matter. I believe Catherine has posted a tutorial on how to do this using clones (I think(?)), so I would refer you to Catherine's work. I know that there is also this program called R3DS (3D Russian scanner) Wrap that brilliantly wraps and fits one topology around another. I've seen the effects of such wrapping in Jay Versluis' tutorial on Youtube and they are outstanding. Of course you would have to buy this software to use it, which would take over $300 out of your pocket as far as I remember.

These two videos on Youtube by Jay Versluis might be of help to you:

Good luck! smiley

AOBB

Edit: I've checked the Genesis 8 Female figure clones and they do not include a G9 clone, so unfortunately the inside-DAZ clone convertion method won't work. The only other option I know of then is using the R3DS Wrap product. sad

It's $370 for a perpetual license:

https://www.russian3dscanner.com/buy/

Post edited by AOBB on
  • Ah, she's here! Very elegantly sculpted, AOBB. And full of character! Brava! And your character and gallery renders of her are super. yesheart

Thank you, @SapphireBlueheart I'm so glad you think La Divina is full of character, because the real Sophia Loren is definitely no pushover! laugh Thanks for "liking" her and commenting on her in my gallery.smiley kiss

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

Fantastic work and thanks for sharing!

Thank you, FSMCDesignssmiley

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735

Looks beautiful, great work, thanks!

@Wonderland - Thank you. Enjoy! smiley

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,094

She might almost pass for Margot Robbie in a pinch.

edited December 2022

@3WC - I believe Sophia Loren would like this comparison. smileyyes 

Edit: I've looked up the phrase "in a pinch" and according to Google it means in a crisis or bad situation. If that is how you meant it, then no, Sophia Loren wouldn't like this comparison after all.

Post edited by AOBB on
  • 3WC3WC Posts: 1,094

AOBB said:

@3WC - I believe Sophia Loren would like this comparison. smileyyes 

Edit: I've looked up the phrase "in a pinch" and according to Google it means in a crisis or bad situation. If that is how you meant it, then no, Sophia Loren wouldn't like this comparison after all.

I guess I meant, if you are short on time and have a looming deadline, and you need a model of Margot Robbie... :P

Oh, I see. Yes, there is a certain resemblance. I must say that Margot Robbie is drop dead gorgeous... smiley

• K8sGraphicsK8sGraphics Posts: 56
    edited December 2022

In a pinch actually means not having the exact item and needing a substitution. So using this morph as a base for a Margot Robbie-esque character when you don't have the actual Margot Robbie Morph would be a correct explanation of the phrase. 

To be in a bad space or crisis is actually the phrase "In a jam".

Also, it's a lovely morph and even though I have no intention of updating to G9 as of yet....I did promise to do renders for all your morphs and have enough items that I can do so even with the G9 morphs. I just need to finish a few things up so I have the time to do it. 

Post edited by K8sGraphics on

Ha! That's what one gets when trusting Google!

K8sGraphics - thank you for the clarification and for liking my morphs enough to want to make an image with each of them! Now that's what they call dedication! I am very honored and cannot wait to see your renders. smileyheart