Carrara Challenge #19: Above and Beyond - WIP Thread

12346»

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086
    edited September 2015

What if Alfred Hitchcock started a school for clowns?

hiitchcock Clown School.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 110K
    Hitchcock WIP Frame.JPG
    1841 x 899 - 389K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    edited September 2015

"Lost in space" (nothing spectacular, just for the fun of it wink)

Items used:

3D Universe: Toon Croc, Lyrra Madril: Ballons, sambees: Starry Sky Stock (DeviantArt), Planets: ? (Carrara native items I believe)

Starry sky background: infinite plane with tiled image. Balloon color textures updated/changed. One distant light (lights included with each planet removed).

Final version:

Lost_in_space.jpg
    1600 x 1080 - 258K
    Lost_in_space_final.jpg
    1600 x 1080 - 177K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Taozen, best reason ever.  Definitely fun!  Don't forget to add to the entry thread.  And either here, or in the notes section of the entry thread, say a word or two (credits,...).

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

All entries look good. May you all win.

I know i have learned a bit about the fog and some other things I tried to get to work which I enjoyed doing.

• Chickenman, if you wish to try it, I made a black hole model some years ago and have it on ShareCG. I don't know how it will play with Windows. It uses a Quicktime movie file, so you may need that to view.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/38141/view/5/3D-Model/Black-Hole-scene

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Thanks EP I will have a look.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    edited September 2015
    diomede said:

Taozen, best reason ever.  Definitely fun!  Don't forget to add to the entry thread.  And either here, or in the notes section of the entry thread, say a word or two (credits,...).

Thanks. :)   Think I got too late for the deadline, but I'll post it anyway now that I've finished it.

Post edited by Taoz on