[Released] Oso Corgi for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

A new anthro figure bounding in to your library! Woof woof, it's corgi people!

Corgi, people? Corgipeople, people.

As standard with my figures, strand-based dForce Hair fur, shapes to hide (or shrink) ears, and separate head and body dialing. With the features of Genesis 9, however, you get the ease of male or female figures.

Also, I have taken pains to design a mouth/teeth close to that of real canine mouths.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Here are some shots of the mouth (I don't know if most people care, but I'm pretty happy with how this came out!)

The big limitation is that humans have 10 fewer teeth than dogs. Huh. So it's a little interpretive toward the back teeth.

Mouth 1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 155K
    Mouth 2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 131K
  • jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Very Cute

• Oso3D said:

Here are some shots of the mouth (I don't know if most people care, but I'm pretty happy with how this came out!)

The big limitation is that humans have 10 fewer teeth than dogs. Huh. So it's a little interpretive toward the back teeth.

Ooh, mEGA props for pulling this off! I've wanted something like this for AGES.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,174

Needs stubbier limbs.

For stubbier limbs, you can adjust proportion arm/leg length, or use proportion smaller.

• I love seeing stuff like this, even if I don't have a use for it. It just goes to show what can be done with the base figure with a modest amount of effort. A plus is that you're showing just what can be done without forcing people to install content they'll never use.
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    Thank you for the separate body, head, and even ears morphs. It makes customization and just dressing them up easier.
  • A combination of Raw Art's Werewulf and your Corgi. LOVING these realistic canine teeth.

werewolf corgi.png
    860 x 860 - 1M
    edited March 11

Here's a material preset to update my Corgi fur to OmniHair, plus example. Note that I tweaked a few things, and increased the hair count. Also you will need to change line tessellation to 0, and it will only work if you have Oso Corgi installed (for the texture maps). For other Oso Corgi fur colors, simply swap out the texture maps.

https://www.deviantart.com/willbear/art/Corgi-Default-Omni-Material-Preset-1030361096

Note that OmniHair displays fur color a bit more 'true', which means it will typically come out a bit lighter than the original look. If this doesn't suit you, you can make copies of the original texture maps and tweak them to higher contrast/more saturation.

Post edited by Oso3D on