any pro users interested in doing a little project for me?

I have been trying to create an anime character which I want to use a lot in renders but I havent had much luck. I am stumped on a couple of things and have tried doing it myself but am really no good at it plus I don't have a lot of free time lately. Does anyone think they could do the 2 things I need done to complete the character which is her certain hairstyle and the specific weapon she uses.

I am willing to pay over paypal as long as the price is reasonable and sensible.

Message me for details please or if you think you would be interested.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

I have been trying to create an anime character which I want to use a lot in renders but I havent had much luck. I am stumped on a couple of things and have tried doing it myself but am really no good at it plus I don't have a lot of free time lately. Does anyone think they could do the 2 things I need done to complete the character which is her certain hairstyle and the specific weapon she uses.

I am willing to pay over paypal as long as the price is reasonable and sensible.

Message me for details please or if you think you would be interested.

If somebody has replied to you, great. If not and it's not a super private matter, if you provide a little more information, possibly a sketch, others passing by may have either a quick answer or a free hour to whip up a model. Hair and weapons tend to fit into different types of modeling categories and people tend to specialize.