Incorrect pricing (edit: disappearing items) with Genesis Flash Sale

mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
edited July 2015 in The Commons

A small (maybe large?) problem suddenly cropped up with the Genesis Flash Sale. There were a few items that were available on the Flash Sale (namely a number of Bobbie25/Sarsa items) along with their accompanying texture products. I loaded them onto my cart and proceeded to the cart to weed out my selection... when suddenly I noticed that a bunch of products were at the incorrect pricing. Namely, many of the dual Bobbie25/Sarsa items aren't showing anymore in the listings.

For example, SciFi Mint and the associated SciFi Mint texture used to be listed on the flash sale page. However, as I am typing this, the SciFi Mint texture still exists but the SciFi Mint product has been taken off. Adarian is another product, so on and so forth.

The curious thing is that there doesn't seem to be any consistency in terms of which products are causing problems because Woodlander for Genesis, another dual Bobbie25/Sarsa product, has no issues!

I'm thoroughly confused now, haha.

Post edited by mtl1 on

Comments

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

Updated the thread title to be more accurate.

I got some sleep and looked at my cart again to see if any more products were affected and these appear to be some of them: Summer Casuals Fitted Sundress, Lazy Sunday, SciFi Candy, Casual Halter and Shorts, Scarlet for Genesis, Sexy Silky for Genesis... Some of these don't have their associated texture products on sale, but some do.

(And yes, I was adding items without thinking whether I actually [b]needed[/b] them ;) Wanted to filter out purchases after the fact...)

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,658

the entire listing has disappeared for me. I put three things in my cart, went to check to see if the discounts applied(they had), then i went back to look again to see if I wanted to change any thing out, and the entire listing was gone. Not to mention my wishlist now is empty for some reason. I don't know if that's related.

flash sale screen cap.jpg
    1359 x 659 - 238K
  • DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

I cant search anything past the first page here.  

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,658
    Daikatana said:

I cant search anything past the first page here.  

Same here. I just went and checked other filterd sections of the store, and I'm getting that "no products" message everywhere except the very first page and the freebies section. I even tried logging out and back in, but no dice. :/

• JennKJennK Posts: 834

I am seeing no listing on the Mega Flash sale. Bought some stuff this morning and came back after lunch to toss a few more things in my cart and no dice.sad

• We have reported this, thank you.

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301

Items were there then they weren't. Hope they fix soon. I can't sit here all day.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,355
    edited July 2015

The problem actually extends well beyond the Genesis Mega-Flash sale.  Except for Deviney, all the featured artists in Arrested Savings sale also have "No items matching the Selection"

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,355

The Genesis Mega-Flash items seem to have been restored; but the items for Featured Artists in the Arrested Savings sale are still missing

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

Fast grab is not showing correctly either. Theres a lot missing that was there before this web site glitch happened

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817

It looks like Fast Grab is back, let me know if you see any other weird problems with the site.

edited July 2015
    DAZ_Rawb said:

It looks like Fast Grab is back, let me know if you see any other weird problems with the site.

Still issues with some products missing from early this morning... I mean, it's not a *huge* deal if they're not there, but missing out on a deal really sucks if the products were there and removed afterwards :/

edit: To clarify: the Genesis flash sale, not the Fast Grab

Post edited by mtl1 on

There were products that had to be quickly removed from the sale because of some sale combining that was going on creating some discounts that were beyond what we were planning.

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562

This seems to happen a lot. I gave up trying to figure out if the sale was working right or wrong. I just buy when the deal seems too good to be true.

Oooh okay! Thanks for the update :)
  • I had the same problem earlier with the Genesis Flash sale which is working okay now.  However, my entire Wish List (3 pages) is gone except for items I added after it disappeared.  Is that going to be fixed too?

whboswell said:

I had the same problem earlier with the Genesis Flash sale which is working okay now.  However, my entire Wish List (3 pages) is gone except for items I added after it disappeared.  Is that going to be fixed too?

If you file a ticket with support they are able to restore it from an older backup of the wishlists. Apparently they were having problems today because I have seen more wishlist destruction done today than I've seen in the last six months.