Genesis 8.1 to 9 Geoshell Mappings

Hello! First-time poster here, searched the forums and couldn't find a solution for what I'm looking for. I am wanting to upgrade my project and use G9 but I have a set of geoshells from 8.1 which aren't compatible with the 9. I know it is possible to convert G8 geoshells to G8.1 but is it possible to do the same thing with 8.1 to 9? 

Comments

• There is no real "conversion" required from 8 to 8,1 - the issue is solely the changed names of the surface groups on the body, which may entail some copy/paste. Gensis 9 has a totally different UV set and layout, and a Geometry Shell has only the UVs and groups of the base item - to covnert you would need to bake any maps to the new UVs (which is discussed in several threads, though it requires using external applications).

• AndrewJJPAndrewJJP Posts: 645

Would this product now be an option for Geoshells possibly? It must map the UVs although as it's based on grafts, so i think there must be more to it.

Perhaps it would allow you to use the shells but it wouldn't be a conversation as such?

https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-9-genesis-3-8-and-81-female