Lend her Grace Poses for G3F [Commercial]

KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
edited July 2015 in The Commons

I've always loved the paintings of the pre-raphaelite movement and this set of poses is a nod to some of them. The set includes 24 poses with reverses. There is also two props that can be used with some of the poses. The bowl has several shader presets to change the look of the bowl and the fluid in it. I've also broken out the pose in to  upper, lower and both hands separately so that you have  more flexability with the set. You can find them here

This was done sort of in conjunction with Cris when she was working on her Metamorphosis girls (which of course I just love) and are dawn from similar inspiration. https://www.daz3d.com/metamorphosis-for-genesis-3-female-s.

Lost in London smaller.jpg
600 x 780 - 120K
windy promo 2.png
1000 x 1300 - 2M
Post edited by Khory on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You need to remove and replace your 2nd attachment, it has a broken icon.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

I deleted the offender and concede defeat over images on the new boards.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Strangely enough I have found I get less problems with attachments not taking if, instead of double clicking on an image, to attach I single click and then click open.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

Just want to say I think these poses are lovely, Khory. Thank you.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

Thank you Spit. You never know if other people will like the same sort of traditional art inspiration you do but it seems like there are more than a few who like that sort of artistic feel.