November 2022 - Daz 3D New User Challenge - Materials and next level kitbashing

13»

Comments

• Congrats to everyone :)

• Thanks a lot. I am very happy you liked it. It was the first time I showed someone else one of my renders.

Congratulations to the others.

• Congratulations all! Fantastic work. :)

• @Linwelly, have the challenge of this month already finished?

I wanted to submit some kind of work I did.

If so I will shelve my work for another opportunity.

Please note I have never submitted anything to the gallery, the work I did not sure if can be classified Begginer or intermediate, I wanted to make sure I can do something worthy, the world can see.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

Halcon Bluesky said:

@Linwelly, have the challenge of this month already finished?

I wanted to submit some kind of work I did.

If so I will shelve my work for another opportunity.

Please note I have never submitted anything to the gallery, the work I did not sure if can be classified Begginer or intermediate, I wanted to make sure I can do something worthy, the world can see.

yes this challenge is finished for this time, the current challenge for December.  You can find here, https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/607041/december-2022-daz-3d-new-user-challenge-open-render-challenge#latest

December has no specific topic but you still can ask about anythign that you might want help with. We are covering a new topic every month and start a fresh cycle in January

If you never made anything public yet, take the stress out and start submitting as beginner. And don't worry for things not being perfect, that's what you join these challenges for that you can learn about the program.