No Hiro 6 or Freak 6?

With the recent release of Genesis 3 Female, we've already seen two characters released for it; Victoria 7 and Eva 7. However, even as we move on to the next generation of DAZ figures, I have to admit to being miffed over some figures that never got released for Generation 6. Namely, our old friends, the Freak and Hiro.

Seriously, am I missing something?! I was really looking forward to seeing these two figures and what Genesis 2 Male could do for them! And yet they're apparently left behind while we move on to the next generation?! Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a problem with this!

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i would've liked a David 6.  i see him as a college sports type.

• j cadej cade Posts: 2,310
    edited July 2015

in terms of freak 6, we did have Gianni, as well as several PA muscular characters. If you don't have Boris by Smay, go get it; from a technical perspective it is the best made character at daz period (and I hate muscle-y characters).

Sadly the general consensus is that Hiro 5 (and David 5) did not sell as well as many figures, which means they are less likely to see going forewards.

(I am particularly heartbroken about David, )

Post edited by j cade on
  • ToyenToyen Posts: 1,864

They probably aren´t coming back because they just don´t sell well enough.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Seriously, am I missing something?! I was really looking forward to seeing these two figures and what Genesis 2 Male could do for them! And yet they're apparently left behind while we move on to the next generation?! Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a problem with this!

There's always a chance, that in the next couple of months it could happen...at least one of them (my guess H6 would be most likely).  Because, G3M/M7 aren't here, yet...and probably are a couple of months away, still.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    mjc1016 said:

There's always a chance, that in the next couple of months it could happen...at least one of them (my guess H6 would be most likely).  Because, G3M/M7 aren't here, yet...and probably are a couple of months away, still.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/866963/#Comment_866963

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited July 2015
    mjc1016 said:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/866963/#Comment_866963

This^

Also, if you happen to find yourself a fan of slimmer females, don't hold your breath, because it was also announced that, based on base character sales, we'll be seeing female characters more akin to Olympia.

So, basically, Gen 7 as a whole is going to be less male and more curvy.

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

I hear we will get one more gen 2 male. Daz soon.

No Hiro, though.