Who makes this? What is it called?

Mark C HollowayMark C Holloway Posts: 141
edited July 2015 in The Commons

This picture is posted at Daz and this item can not be found. Several of us are looking for it and no one can find it.

I just figured that since the Daz Site has this item on one of their opening pages. Someone here should know.

Help please?

who made this.jpg
960 x 378 - 47K
Post edited by Mark C Holloway on

Comments

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,864

Hmm no idea, looks pretty nice though. Some kind of interior decoration I guess.

• scathascatha Posts: 756

Have you tried looking in the art galleries...?

Daz sometimes uses artwork we submit in their banners. One of the renders I spotted in use there was posted by a user in MEC4D's birthday thread featuring the freebies she made for us.

• Mark C HollowayMark C Holloway Posts: 141
    edited July 2015
    scatha said:

Daz sometimes uses artwork we submit in their banners. One of the renders I spotted in use there was posted by a user in MEC4D's birthday thread featuring the freebies she made for us.

Do you think this may have been a freebie?

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,851
    scatha said:

And that's exactly where they got it from http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/72774 

• Mark C HollowayMark C Holloway Posts: 141
    edited July 2015
    Bejaymac said:
    scatha said:

And that's exactly where they got it from http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/72774 

You are right. They are Ornaments. Was not sure but they are very nice. Love that art work too. Thank you.

That render is so realistic. It looks like a photo. I can not tell the difference.

Now if I can find the creator. I asked the artist who made the scene you posted and hoping they see my question soon. Thank you

• scathascatha Posts: 756

Glad to be of help, Tnx Bejay for finding the actual render. :)