45% off These Vendors??

Just checking out the sales and noticed the 45% off certain vendors no additional purchase required in the Arrested Savings section.  But when I check their catalogs, two vendors have only one item that shows up at 30% off. Another vendor's entire store is 30% off with one item a 51% and the last has about half the store at 30% off.  I looked at over the splash page for the "fine print" and only noticed  the standard "excludes new releases and PC+ items".  So where's the 45% off?  Is there some gimick that's not obvious, like 2 in the cart at the same time?

Comments

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505

Yeah, it seems not to be working. I just tried one of Bobbie25's older outfits. $19.95 base price, when I put it in the cart, It came up with the "If you were Platinum Club, you'd save $5.98 (the 30%)" So either there is a accidental trigger that is not mentioned, or the sale is borked at the moment. There have been a lot of Borked sales lately, so I suspect as with the others, it'll be fixed sometime later today.
    I don't see any fine print saying I  (or you) missed anything, however, I could be wrong.

• RobotHeadArtRobotHeadArt Posts: 911

Not working for me either...

• sandmanmaxsandmanmax Posts: 992

Well,at least I'm know I'm not going crazy...

• Same here with an item from Bobbie25. Not New, Not PC+ but no 45%.

• ChakradudeChakradude Posts: 249

Ditto that

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,254
    edited July 2015

Where are you seeing this offer? I don't see it in the banners.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Where are you seeing this offer? I don't see it in the banners

http://www.daz3d.com/07-25-arrested-savings

Yeah the 45% off the vendors (no additional purchase required) isn't working at the moment ....

• Ah, I see - OK, I will add that to the note I sent about the discounmts on the new items.

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501
    edited July 2015

Hm, the -45% discount seems to be properly applied... but now all the new releases don't have the proper discounts applied. No new release, DAZ Original, or even the promotional banner discount!

edit: Nevermind, it started working by itself again! :)

Post edited by mtl1 on
  • cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505

Ah, I see - OK, I will add that to the note I sent about the discounmts on the new items.

Thank you Richard.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992

The 45% off might be working, but the "40% if you buy 2 new releases" is not.sad