AOBB's freebie male head morph Yves G9. No materials nor textures.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited October 2022 in Freebies

EDIT: I have fixed a problem with the morph and linked the eye position to the head morph, so now you just have to dial in the head morph and the eyes will automatically move into place. If you have downloaded the Yves G9.zip file and installed it, please install instead the fixed morph (Yves G9 fixed.zip) that you will find attached now at the bottom of this post. I apologize for the inconvenience but I hope the improvements are worth it.

As far as I know there are virtually no male characters for G9, so I thought I'd make one quickly. I present you with Yves G9 (Edit: I've replaced the promo images with new ones, because I didn't like the original renders):

Assets used in the images:

Mateo Hair for G8M

dForce H&C Leather Jacket Outfit (T-shirt) for G8M

G9 Eyebrows Fiber Style 01 Thick

Commercial and noncommercial use.

Please let me know about any issues you might have had with this morph. Don't forget to post your renders with Yves in this thread for my (and not only) viewing pleasure! smiley

I hope you like him.

Enjoy!

AOBB

Yves G9 Front.png
582 x 750 - 727K
Yves G9 3Q.png
582 x 750 - 710K
Yves G9 Profile.png
582 x 750 - 750K
zip
zip
Yves G9 fixed.zip
2M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Looks good, Thanks!

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Thank you, @Daventakiyes

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

AOBBYvesTM10212022.jpg
    1571 x 1875 - 1M
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Thanks! Looks terrific...

Thank you so much, Pendraia! Thanks for the cool rendering, Daventaki! smiley I really appreciate it... heart

Cheers,

AOBB

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

Thanks, looks good. You are so fast!

I didn't get to the render of Genieve for G9 yet as I spent too long painting. However, now I can put Genieve & Yves in a scene together.

Sounds lovely, nonesuch00. Genevieve and Yves together! You can also use Richard's latest pose converter script! Highly recommended! smiley

• Thank you AOBB. Looks cool. I believe DAZ wont let down the male version Michael. Cheers AOBB

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Thanks!

You are all welcome! smiley

@Mark_OREZ - I'm not sure what you mean. Do you think DAZ won't be releasing Michael 9 any time soon? I hope the PAs will release their male characters pretty soon... If not, I'll try to carve out some time to make one or two more commercial male G9 head morphs. I'm a little swamped now, as I am trying to learn cinema 4d. Very time consuming.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,089
    edited October 2022

Wow! Thank you!

G9M Yves Free 01.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    Post edited by butterflyfish on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,113
    edited October 2022

Thank you!

Untitled.jpg
    1100 x 1405 - 677K
    Post edited by MimicMolly on

@butterflyfish and @MimicMolly - thank you so much too! These are great renders! BTW, MimicMolly - I've seen your cyber-Marilyn (Sweetheart) crossed with AI. Loved it!

Again, thank you both for sharing your Yves renders. I hope he will serve you well. heart

AOBB

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,113
    You're welcome, and thank you for creating such exquisite characters. :3
  • atoxicatoxic Posts: 130

Good to have a male g9.

Thanks for sharing

@atoxic - You are very welcome. I'm hoping the PAs will come up with some male charcters soon. And some basic, normal clothing for both the females and males... I cannot wait to get my hands on those head morphs...

• perlkperlk Posts: 846

He's so gorgeous. Damn it, now I have to get G9. :-)

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020

Beautiful morph, thank you for sharing!

Thank you @perlk and @plasma_ringsmileyheart

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926
    edited October 2022
    When Your Husband can only Find the Eiffel Tower

Without further adeiu ado, Yves and Genevieve for G9. 

Thanks once again, AOBB.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

@nonesuch00 - oh, that is so funny. I love the look on Genevieve's face. I guess Yves is not inclined at all to ask for any directions. That is exactly like my hubby. LOL. You have a great sense of humor, nonesuch00. smiley Thank you for this really fun image! yeslaugh

• AOBB said:

You are all welcome! smiley

@Mark_OREZ - I'm not sure what you mean. Do you think DAZ won't be releasing Michael 9 any time soon? I hope the PAs will release their male characters pretty soon... If not, I'll try to carve out some time to make one or two more commercial male G9 head morphs. I'm a little swamped now, as I am trying to learn cinema 4d. Very time consuming.

Hi AOBB. I meant/think DAZ will release Michael 9 sooner or later. It's an iconic character just like Victoria. There's much more images with females so it looks the right decision to make Victoria 9 first. smiley Cheers my friend AOBB. 

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Thank you so much, great work as always!

@Mark_OREZ - Thanks for the clarification. I agree, my friend! smiley 

@Worlds_Edge - Thank you. I'm glad my work is appreciated!

• Very nice head morph!