daz to hex bridge stopped working

2»

Comments

• Yes, send in a support ticket.  You might also try looking in the daz studio log and see if there's any hints in there as to what might be wrong.  You didn't mention if you're using 32-bit or 64-bit, I don't know if that's part of the problem or not.

• RoygeeRoygee Posts: 2,247

I've only just installed the latest Studio 4.9.1.30 - the bridges to and from Studio to Hex and Bryce are working flawlessly and MCJ's plugin to transfer scenes to Blender still works, so all is well for me:)

• BlueSiriusBlueSirius Posts: 86

Just tried using it after months on not using, and there is no option in my Daz 4.9 to send to Hexagon. It not crucial, but so far I have unstalled then reinstalled Hexagon. Will just shot it over as an obj and problem solve later.

• I'm using the latest version - Daz 4.9.2.70 and the Bridge is there (In the File menu). You can also use the "Windows-Workspace-Customise-Bridges" route and add it to your Toolbar.

Ty for replay John, no joy with it though. It shows as an installed plug-in but is not in my File menu. Windows > Workspace does not have any Bridge options on my Daz 4.9.2.70.

Also tried to disable then enable the plugin, and turned off a few that I know I am not using to simplify but that didn't fix it.

Don't want to reinstall Daz over it just yet. Did get my props in as .obj's and do the edit and export back to Daz fine at least.

• Edit>Preferences>Interface should hae an option for the bridge. If you go to Window>Workspace Customise then you should be able to find the command for launching the Bridge under Bridges in the list on the left - if it isn't there that's certainly indicative, if it is try dragging the command into a menu or toolbar in the right-hand half of the dialogue and see if it is then available, and working, there. You might also try simply reloading your layout  -Window>Workspace>Select Layout.

• Thank you Richard. BlueSirus, I do not think installing Hex and Daz Studio over the top will cause any problems, I have done that in the past.

Solved thanks Richard and John. Yes changing the layout via Select Layout has resolved the issue and populated the File dropdown with the "Send to Hexagon" option.

Cheers :)