Can't add anything to my cart

lindanslindans Posts: 99
edited July 2015 in The Commons

I'm having problems trying to add stuff to my shopping trolley I click add to basket but nothing happens also had problems logging in. I had to log in through the forums as I couldn't log in from the home page and when I click shop all I get is calculating and none of the items are loading!!

Post edited by lindans on

Comments

• Is this still happening? I was able to get in and add stuff to my cart OK a few minutes ago.

• lindanslindans Posts: 99

Still can't do anything with my cart, pc turned off and rebooted still no login option and calculating when trying to load shop

daz.jpg
    1000 x 563 - 144K
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992

Have you emptied the browser's cache&cookies? (log out, close browser, open browser, empty cache&cookies, close browser, open browser)?

Nope, still no luck, cleared cache etc. When I am in the forums it shows that I am logged in, (tick beside the blue log in icon) as soon as I click on shop the tick dissappears and I can't add any thing to my cart

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,992

Have you tried a different browser?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

try logging out and logging in again once you are in the store, and tick the keep me logged in box.

Done that, box ticked to keep logged in - click on shop tick dissapears  - click back on forums I am logged in

daz4.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 221K
    edited July 2015

Not logged in  - it's driving me nuts LOL!! yes tried in google chrome as well

daz3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 277K
  • cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    Do you use different devices to log into Daz? I browse the shop and forums from both my phone and pc. Since the forum upgrade, I've had some wonkiness when I switch from one to the other. It usually goes away after a relog however, but maybe related?
    edited July 2015

Nope, always access Daz on my pc. Just noticed why does my username have the letters and numbers after it, can't say i've noticed this before

It's working changed my username back to what I always used and suddenly everything is fine...Thanks all

• cdemeritcdemerit Posts: 505
    cdemerit said:
    Do you use different devices to log into Daz? I browse the shop and forums from both my phone and pc. Since the forum upgrade, I've had some wonkiness when I switch from one to the other. It usually goes away after a relog however, but maybe related?

Well, To quote myself, Lindans, I'm glad you got your problem sorted out, But I really could use help with this problem, that is if there is a fix. It gets annoying to log in, get redirected and logged out while the forums take several minutes to connect... It might not be a fixable thing, but I'm hoping...