Wild Borders [Commercial]

My new set, Wild Borders is a collection of 29 wild flowers, grasses, fences and hedgerow props and includes three pre-built scenes that are ready to render in either Iray, 3Delight or Poser.  It also comes with a panoramic view of gently rolling green hills and fields to add a lush and vibrant backdrop to any scene.

http://www.daz3d.com/wild-borders

Wild Borders 

Post copied from the Commercial Products forum.

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited July 2015

This looks absolutely wonderful!

Thank you for non Iray promos and a dedicated Poser version!

I just have to save some money - but then I will get it!

Post edited by Kerya on
  • ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850

Thank you for the variety of wildflowers AND fences in an affordable package. Do you know how hard it is to find a post and beam fence with two crosspieces?! Definitely getting this when I have the cash...

--MW

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,321

Thank you for the variety of wildflowers AND fences in an affordable package. Do you know how hard it is to find a post and beam fence with two crosspieces?! Definitely getting this when I have the cash...

--MW

Yes I looked everywhere for a good one a while back.

Beautiful set Merlin thank you, and I agree with Kerya thank you for the non Iray renders 

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,904

Looks great and thanks for including iray materials.

Just hope, that more vendors will include iray materials, lights and settings in their products.

• MusicplayerMusicplayer Posts: 515

Hi Merlin,

I have just purchased Wild Borders, and wanted to give you some positive feedback. It is absolutely stunning detail, a great price, and my Iray renders look amazing with the English countryside background. My characters will feel quite at home !

I see it has already been featured in the DAZ Shop "What's Hot" scrolling display, so hopefully this means you are getting lots of well deserved sales.

Thank you so much for making this available.

Kind regards,

smiley

• mtl1mtl1 Posts: 1,501

This product looks great; definitely better than trying to find a matching HDRI for some of my scenes :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Works well in Poser, will be trying it in Bryce next, as soon as I have exported some OBJs

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,658

It looks beautiful, once I get paid, my Bilbo will have a beautiful back garden. smiley

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

Words fail me but you should see my wild gestures of happiness as I'm sitting here! I love it. Thank you!!!!!

• MusicplayerMusicplayer Posts: 515

I left a comment earlier, and now my Iray render has finished, I thought it would be nice to share the result. I am amazed just how beautiful, and detailed this product is.

The character is Gypsyangel's Rick http://www.daz3d.com/rick-for-cory-6 who has been on my wishlist of purchases. (So thank you Gypsyangel for your flash store sale today).

The clouds are a photo I took of the sky and placed on a plane primative backdrop behind the Wild Borders scene.

Cheers,

smiley

Rick relaxing in Wild Borders.png
    1000 x 692 - 2M
  • For some reason I wasn't getting any comment e-mails for this, thanks for all the feedback I really appreciate it! smiley

• I left a comment earlier, and now my Iray render has finished, I thought it would be nice to share the result. I am amazed just how beautiful, and detailed this product is.

The character is Gypsyangel's Rick http://www.daz3d.com/rick-for-cory-6 who has been on my wishlist of purchases. (So thank you Gypsyangel for your flash store sale today).

The clouds are a photo I took of the sky and placed on a plane primative backdrop behind the Wild Borders scene.

Cheers,

smiley

Thanks, great render, Rick looks very chilled out! smiley

• selias19selias19 Posts: 252

Just what I needed. I seldom buy new items but this one was an instant buy.

It's a wonderful set. And that it doesn`t use opacity maps is quite a bonus for render speed. Thank you very much.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    Kerya said:

This looks absolutely wonderful!

Thank you for non Iray promos and a dedicated Poser version!

I just have to save some money - but then I will get it!

I totally and wholeheartedly agree!! This brought me right back to memory lane and it was on my wishlist before I even noticed! (Waiting till I have enough money to get it)
    In the meantime I just downloaded the promos and drool over them.....

Thank you for creating this,

Love, Jeanne :) 

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328
    edited July 2015

An excellent set. And Iray materialls, too!

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I've wish-listed it; definitely be getting it.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,441

Defintiely a visually impressive work of art.   I added a mention to the  Art of the Promo thread. 

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/26232/art-of-the-promo#latest

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

3Delight and a bit of post. I love this set.

WildBorders-p.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 248K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,924

I used the props in a youtube 360 attempt

sadly my mp4 would not inject metadata so redownloaded YT version which worked but low resolution

• Spit said:

3Delight and a bit of post. I love this set.

Thanks, that's a cute render, I wonder what they're chatting about smiley

• I used the props in a youtube 360 attempt

sadly my mp4 would not inject metadata so redownloaded YT version which worked but low resolution

Nice 360 video, look at those foxgloves go! laugh

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Works pretty well in Carrara too. The shaders need fixing up, but that's par for the course (and just 1 click with Fenric's Shader Doctor)

Wild.jpg
    1440 x 900 - 1M
  • Tim_A said:

Works pretty well in Carrara too. The shaders need fixing up, but that's par for the course (and just 1 click with Fenric's Shader Doctor)

Looks very comfy!  Good to know it works in Carrara too! smiley