How can I use morphs with Victoria 5 in Carrara 8.5 Pro?

How can I use morphs with Victoria 5 in Carrara 8.5 Pro? I just purchased the Carrara 8.5 Pro bundle , but the only morphs available in parameters is the base one. How can I use the others that were included in the bundle?

Comments

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,701
    edited October 2022

Hello Jeff - Assuming that everything installed okay, you should have Morphs both in "Genesis", "Actor" & "Head", refer screenshots.

Genesis

Actor

Head

Genesis Morphs 1.png
    2722 x 1035 - 501K
    Genesis Morphs 2.png
    2725 x 1043 - 511K
    Genesis Morphs 3.png
    2725 x 1040 - 524K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,081

Welcome to the Carrara forum.

Here is a thread that might be helpful as an introduction to some of the functions of Carrara, where the tools are, etc.  

No one asked me - Diomede posts screenshots on whatever - Daz 3D Forums

• Like Bunyip02 said, Morphs should be automatically applied to the figure, so no need to add them manually like the V/M4 and earlier Generation figures.
    However, you can also check your runtime if you have added all you need.
    On Carrara, you can browse to Content or Smart-Content (i prefer Content) and add a Runtime if you didn't do it already.

To make things a little easier, i've copied most of my store stuff seperated from the Daz Content folder with a different sorting, if Daz installs the stuff i don't really like how things are sorted in the content libary as they seem very unsorted.So to have an easier access to all the things i've created my own folders on a different location on my Hard drive for textures, figures, poses and props, so that i also can manually browse the needed items faster than i could do in the normal Daz Content location (for shaders for example it's always better to save textures on a seperate folder).