[Released] Mad Love for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females [Commercial]

StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 756
edited October 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Coming very very soon to Daz and looking to make new friends!

Why settle for real or true love, when you can have... Mad Love!

She's curious, extroverted, loves to make people laugh and is always the life (and sometimes the death too) of the party.
She may be a tad jealous and needy or deal poorly with rejection and disappointment, but you'll never have to worry about getting the cold shoulder and silent treatment from her.
Mad Love is always looking for creative ways to express her feelings!

Mad Love enjoys a wide range of activities, but don't worry, she already comes fully equipped for them.

Mad Love also comes with her own merchandise! (There's a pose preset included that will scale the Genesis 8 / 8.1 figure and put it inside the blister).

aaand some misc promos:

More promos later!

Post edited by StrangeFate on

Comments

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 756
    edited October 2022

More Promos:

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited October 2022

Very impressive. You've perfectly caught the spirit of a certain comic book character  while steering well clear of any intelectual property issues. 

Cheers,

Alex.

Post edited by alexhcowley on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Great job! Especially love the work you did on the grappling hook cable.

• Very nice work

• Very cool

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685

Yay! Can we possibly have some texture alternatives in case we'd like to take Mad Love darker or dreamier or deadlier?

• I'm getting this as soon as it's released. :)

Lee

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 756
    edited October 2022

Thanks for the interest :)

@alexhcowley - Thanks!

@xyer0 - There will also be a textures Product that adds 12 color variations and 16 make up color variations:

This promo was made by @algovincian initially:

You should be able to give your sidekick proper colors :)

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

Sweet!!

Me likey! Thanks so much! If possible, a promo with the suit sans belt, boot, epaulets, gloves, & hood would show potential customers the kitbashability.

• @xyer0 - These are the single parts, minus the Belt components that also exist separately as wearables (Grappling hook gun, grenade and vial)

Wowsa! Thanks so much! My main character is a show-off, and she loves catsuits. This will look GREAT on her! She's not busty; so I think Fit Control can bridge those breasts. Thanks for keeping the fantasy alive.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

looks wonderful!  insane!  but in a good way. 

:)

j

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 844
    edited October 2022

I LOVE this outfit.  Purchased it this morning and have been doing test renders with the various textures.

Thank you for the outstanding products, Strangefate!

So very pleased with the outfit and textures!!

Lee

Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • @leemoon_c43b45a114 - Thanks a lot, glad you like it !

Looks as good as the promos! Thanks so much for it and the extra textures AND for making it modular.

• Mine!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,149

alexhcowley said:

Very impressive. You've perfectly caught the spirit of a certain comic book character  while steering well clear of any intelectual property issues. 

As I said when SF first previewed this outfit in their Art Studio thread, "what if Harley Quinn, Batman and the Joker were the same person?"

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,234

your texturing skills know no bounds

• lilweep said:

your texturing skills know no bounds

Awh thanks lilweep :)

• That is some top-notch texturing and modelling right there. Good work, @strangefate!

• d2houdini said:

That is some top-notch texturing and modelling right there. Good work, @strangefate!

Thanks @d2houdini and everyone else!