Genesis erro in C/User/Doc. etc

I have a problem with my Daz3D 4.20 pro.
With my C/Users/Doc. etc my Genesis don't work.
The image of the Genesis also says "actor" in the .duf file
Now I have put the Genesis in a Partition, and these are works (also no Genesis with "actor"
How do I manage to get all Genesis in C working properly?
I work with W11

My english is not that good but i hope someone understands what i mean

Great Cil

Comments

• It looks as if you may have installed through Daz Studio itself (Daz Connect) but those files are no longer present. As long as the system shows theer is an installation through Connect Daz Studio will try to load those and will ignore any other files. Find Genesis Starter Essentials under Products, right-click on the container (that is, the "folder,") and select Uninstall - that will remove the entries for Connect, it will not remove the files you are seeing on disc.

• ciliacilia Posts: 0

Dank voor uw reactie.
    Ik snap nog niet hoe en in welke map die Genesis kan deinstalleren. Moet dat in de Install manager? Kun u mij een screen sturen waar ik moeten kijken
    Alvast weer dank

Yesssss i have found, en its working

I have a new problem with started Daz3d 
    wat can i do?

configuration of the system has changed. To use content installed using Daz Connect the content owner must re authenticate

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,733

I recently got the same error, and no one seems able to help.

• It means that you haven't logged in to Daz yet, or that soemthing is being seen as a system chnage since you last logged in. Sine you shouldn't have any encrypted Connect-only content now it doesn't matter, other than the irritation of dismissing the pop-up warning.