"Purchaced" Genesis Starter Essential Content

RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
edited July 2015 in The Commons

I was looking through the freebies today when I noticed that a texture pack for the Secret Garden Shaded Haven is among them (that being the Checkard Amor set). Seeing the price on the original product and knowing that it is part of the Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials made me realize that DAZ doesn't list such products as "Purchased". Now, granted there are probably those of us may or may not have actually bought content that appears in GSE packs prior to the figure's debut/update, since all DS users have free access to this content, I think it really should be considered as such to avoid potentially unneeded buying.

Post edited by RCDeschene on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

Thanks for the HU, I knew it looked familiar but yes did notice that it said I hadn't bought it yet. The page could use one of those "it's included in this bundle" notices then.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799

Thanks for the HU, I knew it looked familiar but yes did notice that it said I hadn't bought it yet. The page could use one of those "it's included in this bundle" notices then.

Pretty much. This should also go for character Starter Bundles for those of us who buy the full Pro packs as well.