Gen 3 Base Figures?

DarkElfDarkElf Posts: 289

Where can I get the Genesis 3 base figures? When I search the store for them all I get is products made for them, NOT the actual figures themselves.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

The Genesis 3 Starter package is already in your Product Library in your Account. Everybody who has "purchased" [it's free] D/S has it.

• DarkElfDarkElf Posts: 289

The Genesis 3 Starter package is already in your Product Library in your Account. Everybody who has "purchased" [it's free] D/S has it.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. I just did product updates (haven't done them in a LONG time as I'm not typically a DS user) and I didn't see them in the DM list. Guess I'll fire up DS and see if they are in there. Thanks for the reply.

Yup. I found Gen 3 female in there. No male. Not out yet I guess.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

No the male counterpart is not out yet...and may not be out for some time.  Generally there is a several month spread between the female and male releases...it's only been a few weeks.

mjc1016 said:

No the male counterpart is not out yet...and may not be out for some time.  Generally there is a several month spread between the female and male releases...it's only been a few weeks.

Thanks for the info! :-)